Reviews for Ninja no Master: Magical motherly servant
ApostleofDarkness chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I hereby order you to make more!
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Three things I want to say. FINALLY SOMEBODY MADE A STORY LIKE THIS. I love the idea of Caster being a mother-figure to Naruto.
second thing is, WHY hasn't this been updated! You give me a piece of cake only to spit on it before I can bite into it.
Lastly, I kinda wished you'd went more detailed in your setting and actions, as well as descriptions. Think about the people who are reading this and don't know what Naruto, Iruka, or Caster look like.
random chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Dude here some advice to help improve your fanfic. First go back and ACTUALLY LEARN FATE/STAYNIGHT AND ITS CHARACTERS! I cannot stress this enough. Oh and Naruto isnt Naruto he pretty much your Self insert in disguise. I know this review sound harash but Im trying to make sure that a decent ideal like this doesnt get wasted, Because you were to busy making Naruto into total gary stu since you see yourself as him.
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
So this story is with caster I look forward to reading how this one will turn out
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Madea needs more love. So, YAY!
Jose19 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I want to know when are you going to update this story.
Zaralann chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Nice!
pensuka chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
this is interesting
Alternate Rouge chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
seriously... this story is a good base for a F/SNxNaruto crossover... i kinda liked the idea of Medea and Naruto in a parental/friendly relationship or probably romantic if naruto is a bit older but nah!... can i use your idea if by any chance you don't want to continue it?
Rasuka chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Continue please!
Evillevi chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
hope you wouuld update this
yama-sama chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
yooo have a challenge for you? ... if you? n? the order has passed to another person that you? think

and able to meet ...

create fanfic cross over naruto and queens blade

sorry if not the google translator to understand the clown ta
RR121 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
OK, seriously, just stop. STOP. Your writing is ****ing awful, throughout all your stories. The next time you write a story, the first step is to step back and think of a *new* plot. The second step is to work on how you choose to interpret each character. The third step is to decide on a writing style. The fourth step is to write a quick draft. The fifth step is to review and edit it. The sixth step is to find a beta to help you edit it. The seventh step is to publish. Right now you seem to the think step 4 and 7 are the only ones you need. They are NOT.

Seriously, you might have some potential if you were to work on it, but this is really awful.
Josher chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Nothing spectacular so far. But does have potential, if you do, please don't turn follow the usual Mary Sue stuff.
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
It'll be interesting to learn about Caster, compared to the other 2.