Reviews for Of Tea and Blackred Roses
GalaxyGirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Awwww. So exactly what I needed! The turtleneck bit had me giggling so hard I got weird looks from everyone in the room. Really sweet.
oriolekoh chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
i read the chinese version(translated by marbreuse)before,it's so sweet and she said i should told ,thank you for this adorable story!
marbreuse chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This is so cute and I wish you were the owner of the film so that you could put this in it;)

kitty chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
that was amazing in every way hehe ERICK IS SUCH A DEVIL!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Since I'm not really all that into slash, I was sort of covering my face while reading most of this, trying to smother a grin. )

This was so fluffy I feel like I might die. But in a good way.

Seriously, great one-shot and great writing. Fantastic.
ImSoGodLikeIsh chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
It is so adorable! I love it
dalekdestroyer666 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
It's so fluffy I'm gonna DIE! Awwww but this is seriously so adorable. I love it!
dark-nexus17 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I happen to be an absolute sucker for fluffy romance in all its forms, and this was defintiely full of yummy fluffy goodness. This should have been in the movie. I especially enjoyed the poetic line at the ends, mmm, it was wonderful.
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Oh god, the adorableness is suffocating me! ...but who am I kidding, I love it.

And darn that you don't own Xmen, cause this would have been a lovely addition to the movie ;) I really enjoy reading your writing!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
It's ok! XD I love fluff :3
revengehero chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
You're a talented writer. It is fluffy and funny at the same time. No need to be embarrassed or ashamed. :)
Sincosma chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh dear lord, that was so much fluff, I'm going to be pulling cotton balls out of my brain for the next month. This was so utterly adorable, I actually may have done the trademark, fangirl 'Squee' at least once. Guilty as charged. Asdfghjkl; so damn cuteeeeee. Well done, my friend. (:

xoxox
ButterflyBroken chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I loved it! 3 Very in character and sweet! Just what I needed~
reasonable-butterfly chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
this IS shameless fluff, and damn, I love it))))
lachaveira chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Oh my gosh. That was gorgeous *_* I loved it tons.