Reviews for Of Tea and Blackred Roses
tisanaccount13 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Incredibly cute!
Venulia chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Please do not be embarrassed - this was awesome! Thank you so much for writing a fluff/romance piece that was almost entirely free of angst. Don't get me wrong, I love angst. It's just nice to switch it up every once in a while, you know?

And by the review response, we could all use a little fluff in our lives. Please, more!

(Oh, and this was so beautifully written, per usual, but also playful. Love your dialogue. Spot on!)

carzla chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Absolutely gorgeous writing. It was fluffy, but there's definitely a bittersweet touch to it because as the reader, you know that this moment between them will not last... and it's all the more wonderful for it.

Thank you for writing this wonderful fic!
kaesaku chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
loving the fluff! so so adorable! :D
Deathless Wraith chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Yay, happy fic! I love that it was sensual instead of just hardcore sex (I read a bad, formulaic one earlier, yikes). It was still tinged with some sad parts- the 'for now', and Erik kissing up Charles' spine. I teared up when he thought of his mum as 'Mama'. I know that's what he called her in the film, but it's different to picture him thinking that as a full-grown adult instead of a child. And this line- "there was no such thing as Heaven or everlasting wonder" was beautiful. Thanks for all the lovely fic you've provided me with! I finally read my backlogged pm list today.
Me and My Friend Caffine chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I feel all warm and fussy inside. Lol. I loved it, you shouldnt be embarrassed, the fluff was lovely.
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I love this. :D Call me weird, but my favourite part is when Charles sees the "deep purple love-bite" through Erik's eyes. No need for a mirror, just links his mind to Erik and has Erik look at him. Wonder if he could comb his hair like that? Ack, these two are just so perfect they make me want to go all gushy fangirl. :P
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
oh my fucking God. if i could keep this oneshot forever, i would.

so i think i will, by adding it to my favorites, my bookmarks, and print it out. C:
callietitan chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
that was so SWEET! loved it loved it loved it. That's the kind of fluff I can cuddle with.
Romanec chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Haha. Seriously, when I saw this, I was like "not angst?" xD But it was so cute! And very well written. Don't be embarassed! I really liked it. You should consider doing some more fluff as well as angst. ;)
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
All of this was just gorgeous after all the angst these two get written for them but the best part:

"And then he kissed Charles's lips, his thoughts turning to perfection – it was terrifyingly sentimental, and he cared far too much already, and there was no such thing as Heaven or everlasting wonder – but Erik knew that if there was such a thing as the afterlife, it was filled with creamy skin that tasted faintly of chamomile tea and kisses that left behind dark, gorgeous roses."

You stole my heart with that line :3
Wolfsaint chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Awww! I've been waiting for you two write something sweet! I was getting a little bit depressed by all of Charles's blood everywhere! Lovely. Who doesn't like a little fluff now and again?
Margot57 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I like fluff. No, I LOVE fluff !
DeathTrapDaisy chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
No such thing as too much fluff! _ if u read my Charles&Erik story you would know this to be true! Lol

Love this story good work!
DeathTrapDaisy chapter 1 . 6/27/2011

Love this story good work!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »