Reviews for A New World Dawns
Chaos Evans chapter 1 . 1/1
Nice begining to a story.
curbsidepuke chapter 46 . 12/28/2013
I adore this fic! Please keep updating!
TheFanFictioner chapter 61 . 6/30/2013
Ohh she's in labor! I can't wait to see what happens! Thanks for updating. :)
TheFanFictioner chapter 55 . 4/17/2013
I love Burke! Hope Caroline will be reunited with him.
TheFanFictioner chapter 53 . 3/18/2013
Thanks for the update! 3
TheFanFictioner chapter 52 . 3/13/2013
I read all 52 chapters in one day! I'm addicted. Please update!
Blue Dress Freak chapter 49 . 7/26/2012
Loving this story. :') Caesar is my favourite character and you write about him so well. Keep up the wonderful work I look forward to new chapters. :')
FireFox Vixen chapter 45 . 6/3/2012
I hope to read more!:D
fallenfaeangel chapter 40 . 2/3/2012
OMG I LOVE YOUR STORY! I started reading it on a whim and glad I did! I love the different dynamics and having the groups intermingle with her. I love how you cut in between the few different groups. I hated Jacobs and that group but even a villian gets a spotlight. I can't wait to read what happens in between Caesar and Caroline! Please update soon to feed my new addiction!
snapeissexy chapter 35 . 9/30/2011
I love the story so far I hope u continue
Altril chapter 29 . 8/30/2011
This story is becoming even more fascinating. The chapter before this I really appreciated the reference to Peter Burke from the TV show, that was a nice touch. Your writing style is smooth and easy to read. Thank you for your continued dedication and constant posting. I enjoy quality work and this genre needs more of it.
deadly84 chapter 27 . 8/18/2011
Very good, and LOVE the reference to the original film that started it all. (Heh wonder what Ceaser reaction will be if he knew taylor was going to get his mother name brighteyes.

quote from beneath the planet of the ape

Narrator: "In one of the countless billions of galaxies in the universe lies a medium-sized star. And one of its satellites, a green and insignificant planet, is now dead."
RJLCyberPunk chapter 27 . 8/17/2011
Nice update. I wish you would write what happened to Cornelia since the movie doesn't show it after all.

I would like to point out again that Chimps do kill other chimps and are even capable of cannibalism so the point about Ape society being above murder is wrong specially in the case of hybrid/transgenics. Caesar could try to fool himself into his utopic/distopian vision that by enslaving humans he'll achieve paradise but all he will achieve is hell on Earth for all species involved but that's what makes this fic so compelling.

Again I cannot wait to see how his reaction will be when he encounters who used to be his adoptive human mother Caroline. Will he enslave her as well and her child?
Go10 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
You killed off Will in the first chapter?

I really like your writing style, but I really liked Will...

sad, sad, sad.

I'll continue to read on, though. Since I like how you write.
RJLCyberPunk chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
OK I've read the story and I would like to point out some details:

1. Gorillas are not given to violence and for the most part are quite peaceable. While Chimpanzees are far more prone to violence so the idea of showing Gorillas as being violent brutes should really remain a relic of the past.

2. When they voted whether or not to dissect humans the Bonobos would have vehemently opposed it as they are lovers and not fighters literally. A super smart Bonobo would be far more interested in owning humans as pets or maybe sex slaves than any of those things. LOL

Other than that it is a great story to wet the appetite until the sequels or spinoffs finally arrive. I hope you update soon I cannot wait to see if Caroline and Caesar see each other again.