Reviews for A New World Dawns
Mixmaster226 chapter 64 . 8/11
Great story, must have more!
Guest chapter 64 . 7/3/2014
Yaaay! Baby! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Yay! Baby! :-)
Chaos Evans chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Nice begining to a story.
curbsidepuke chapter 46 . 12/28/2013
I adore this fic! Please keep updating!
TheFanFictioner chapter 61 . 6/30/2013
Ohh she's in labor! I can't wait to see what happens! Thanks for updating. :)
TheFanFictioner chapter 55 . 4/17/2013
I love Burke! Hope Caroline will be reunited with him.
TheFanFictioner chapter 53 . 3/18/2013
Thanks for the update! 3
TheFanFictioner chapter 52 . 3/13/2013
I read all 52 chapters in one day! I'm addicted. Please update!
Blue Dress Freak chapter 49 . 7/26/2012
Loving this story. :') Caesar is my favourite character and you write about him so well. Keep up the wonderful work I look forward to new chapters. :')
FireFox Vixen chapter 45 . 6/3/2012
I hope to read more!:D
fallenfaeangel chapter 40 . 2/3/2012
OMG I LOVE YOUR STORY! I started reading it on a whim and glad I did! I love the different dynamics and having the groups intermingle with her. I love how you cut in between the few different groups. I hated Jacobs and that group but even a villian gets a spotlight. I can't wait to read what happens in between Caesar and Caroline! Please update soon to feed my new addiction!
snapeissexy chapter 35 . 9/30/2011
I love the story so far I hope u continue
Altril chapter 29 . 8/30/2011
This story is becoming even more fascinating. The chapter before this I really appreciated the reference to Peter Burke from the TV show, that was a nice touch. Your writing style is smooth and easy to read. Thank you for your continued dedication and constant posting. I enjoy quality work and this genre needs more of it.
deadly84 chapter 27 . 8/18/2011
Very good, and LOVE the reference to the original film that started it all. (Heh wonder what Ceaser reaction will be if he knew taylor was going to get his mother name brighteyes.

quote from beneath the planet of the ape

Narrator: "In one of the countless billions of galaxies in the universe lies a medium-sized star. And one of its satellites, a green and insignificant planet, is now dead."