Reviews for Everything has a price
Zombie D-Man chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
AWWWW sad there is no real ending but I understand. I'm looking forwards to the new story :D
Zombie D-Man chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
Wicked fight scene mate. Nice mention from the super mutants about Jayden and Damien into mutants (Most people I know don't actually know about that)
Zombie D-Man chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
Really good story so far mate :D Cool OC's and I like how you gave Damien some face time. Makes him more than just a random thug with a name if we get to see him do other things than just committing crimes (like what he did at tenpenny tower) even if he is also hunting the main characters.
Freelancer Nevada chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
Damn i liked that story!

Name Zachary Zana

Age 28

Physical Description strength 10 and agility and perception 9 with 7 endurance. A redhead with waster style hair and deep blue eyes.

Style of clothes T51-b power armour painted black with a logo of a nuke and crossed tesla cannons. And a ranger brown hat(stetson) also authority glasses.

Class: Walking armoury/ Demolitionist/guy who loves whiskey.

Weapons of choice tesla beaton prototype and the unique 357 revolver lucky.

Background He was ex brotherhood of steel and explosion enthusiast who fancies himself as a bit cowboyish and loves the song big iron. Also has a terrible sense of humor that comes out whenever he is drunk (most of the time).

Personality
is a terrible joker who likes to blow up everything that he sees and occasionally kill people with rocks just for fun. Karma is very good. Is vilified by legion and neutral with NCR.
Azrael-Von-Gruber chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
Sorry for the bad trad
Michael
35 ans
tall ,blond , grey eye , strong
Coat of bounty hunter
Ranger/sniper
Dagger, marksman's rifle, 44. Magnum
Michael is a former to tidy up of the RNC which has to leave the active service after Bitter Spring. Disgusted of the corrupt government of the republic him has to leave the army to become a mercenary. He has caravan eventually serves there as guard for the Cassidy having escape from few has the death when murderers steal him the parcel which he had to put back
ark1999 chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
Name: Noah Bagby
Age: 33
Physical Description: 6'6",Brown Hair,Blue Eyes,Muscular Build and A Large Scar Going from his chest to just underneath his chin from a very lucky encounter with a deathclaw
Style of Clothing: Advanced Combat Armor Mark II,painted in a NCR Camo Scheme
Class: Sharpshooter/Melee Combat
Weapons of Choice: 1xMarksman Carbine,1xSawed-Off Double Shotgun,2x10mm Pistols and 1xBowie Knife
Background: Born in Shady Sands to a prominent brahmin baron and baroness tragedy struck him at the of 6. Noahs parents were killed by a group of raiders while they were scouting a new trade was adopted by a NCR sargeant by the name of Dhatri along with his sisters Serena and Abella (Serena is 4 while Abella is 2).Noah and his sisters easily adapted to the military life with Noah adapting the the age of 16 Noah joined the NCR military as a was followed by Serena 2 years later and Abella 4 years later.A year later he showed promising aptitude scores and volunteered for the first posting was gaurding caravans from the Viper and Jackal gangs that terrorized later particapated in the Battle of Bitter Springs were he found a Khan boy scared out of his mind with a bullet wound in his on impulse he immedeatly took the boy and brought him to his later claimed the boy was his brother after he was seen dining with him and Captain Dhatri in the mess hall prompting the captain to adopted was later stationed at Hoover Dam.
Personality: Easy going,unless your a Legion Soldier.
ark1999 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Awesome NEED TO FINISH!
ark1999 chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
Dude you need to finish this story its AWESOME!1
RavenRose8 chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
great story really hope you carry on with this story
Andrew.was.here chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
This is totally different from the game. I did like the scene with the Regulator at the beginning. And looks like, I'm guessing, your having 2 characters from the game? One based on a good karma vault dweller and an evil karma version? Hope so, that would be interesting and something I haven't seen in the FO fics.
Thatguy chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
Cool story man you shoal continue it soon.
Umbra8191 chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Hahahaha, if I ever have a daughter, I wish she was just like Sally XD
Umbra8191 chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Umbra8191 chapter 9 . 11/11/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update