Reviews for Flotsam and Jetsam
lenokiie chapter 15 . 5/15/2013
Yay it's a happy ending where everyone wins :D except for Jack and them but pffft whatevs xD
lenokiie chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Inlove how Beckett's all nice with Winnifred :D a different and better side of him xD
lenokiie chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
Temper, temper xD
lenokiie chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
You got some nice quotes in here xD i like that, curiosity killed the cat but satsifaction brought it back. I actually never heard that before xD
lenokiie chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Jack and Barbossa would be a cute couple :D all their little arguments and stuff :)
lenokiie chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
Gurlmthat's love you're feeling xD anyways glad to see them a new adventure! hopefully he don't havento sacrifice Winnifred.
lenokiie chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
Nah passing the time within a chapter pretty good, saves us a lot more unnecessary stuff to read and gets straight to the point :D
lenokiie chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
I am very glad to see an outcome of the fall of the EITC :) Most POTC fans would focus on why pirates shouldn't be exterminated and no one's really applied the same thought to the company :D
lenokiie chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
His pimp cane survived! Along with a healthy dose of guilt xD
lenokiie chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Dayum Beckett's all effed up and he's blind :(
Keever McD chapter 14 . 6/6/2012
This was a pretty good story, but I noticed an inconsistency in this chapter. When Mannalin says her name Winnifred is surprised by her voice and says she hadn't heard her say anything the entire trip? Didn't Mannalin just threaten her (saying "I would not run. I would fight") only two chapters before?

Its a little thing, but its inconsistant
Isen-norden-ss chapter 15 . 7/27/2011
Well, I'm definately going to miss this story, it was worth the wait and I hope that my reviews have helped you~ I hope you'll write more stories and I'll be paying attention, congratulations for your good work!
Isen-nodern-ss chapter 14 . 7/27/2011
This chapter was so so so good, and don't worry about it being fluffy~ it was a perfectly normal amount of fluff for the situatuion (it was definately romantic, that's for sure)
Isen-norden-ss chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
Really loved the compass pointing to Winnifed moment~ It was lovey 3 and the plan was also very good, I like that PotC fanfic writters normally make Cutler know some other language or something like that (makes him look more sofisticate)
TheMarauderBandit chapter 15 . 7/24/2011
Wow. WOOOOOOW! That's amazing! I'm so sad to see it go! Oh my gophers! That ending was amazing! Soo amazing! I will never forget this story. Ever. You are such an amazing author and you give your stories a magical twist. I'm awestruck. And now I will say goodbye to the amazing story and hope you write more stories soon :)

A crying Captain Bandit