Reviews for Flotsam and Jetsam
Hymlume chapter 15 . 9/2/2017
Aye, some good fluff.
Hymlume chapter 14 . 9/2/2017
...I thought she was gonna stay dead... -.- She didn't though, so it's all good.
Hymlume chapter 13 . 9/2/2017
Heck, that was intense.
Hymlume chapter 11 . 9/2/2017
Aye, bro, these idiots are in love.
Hymlume chapter 10 . 9/2/2017
Dang, girl, these two idiots are in loooove. Not that either of them are actually idiots, come to think of it, but anyway.
Hehe, my legit reaction when Beckett started to like her a while back was 'Take that! You gonna fall in love, boy! Take that!'
Hymlume chapter 6 . 9/1/2017
'And while he told himself it was only out of pity and friendship that he comforted her, a small but loud part of his brain told him that the reason he did it was because he wanted to feel what it was like to hold her. Long ago he had learned to accept this voice as the truth, but he had also learned to ignore the truth when it suited his purpose.' This is a really long quote, sorry (yes, I will quote bits and talk about them even though I know you wrote this forever ago). At first I was like ...really? He wants to hold her? Like in a romantic way, not a sexual desire kind of way? This seems out of character and he's being too nice. But then you included the thing about ignoring the truth to suit his purposes and I was like all is forgiven, he's still him I guess, or at least a changing version of himself. He's changing, he's not just straight up a really nice guy from the get-go like some people write him. I know I'm overreacting about these few lines but this isn't really just about that, its about the fic in general. You made him not the piece of excrement he is in the movies (I do mean that in a slightly endearing way), if he stayed that way, how could shipping happen, really? (Sexual tension is the answer to that, but I mean truly wanting people to be romantically involved or being happy about it) But you have also included that he is not naturally nice or kind, that he is selfish and that he does need to change. Yeah, I think I'll shut up now. (This is something I've been annoyed about in other fics lol)
Hymlume chapter 5 . 9/1/2017
Aye, this be enjoyable.
Hymlume chapter 4 . 9/1/2017
Hey, I'm back! :) Continuing on from a similar spot to where you left off on you rewrite. You say this is poorly written. I say you ought to be careful with what you say about the quality of writing in fanfiction. I was half expecting to have to battle against totally incoherent sentences to get meaning out of it. However, while I believe that your writing skills have improved since writing this, from what I've seen so far, this is by no means bad. I've read worse in published novels.
Anyway, I'll get back to reading now :)
lenokiie chapter 15 . 5/15/2013
Yay it's a happy ending where everyone wins :D except for Jack and them but pffft whatevs xD
lenokiie chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Inlove how Beckett's all nice with Winnifred :D a different and better side of him xD
lenokiie chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
Temper, temper xD
lenokiie chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
You got some nice quotes in here xD i like that, curiosity killed the cat but satsifaction brought it back. I actually never heard that before xD
lenokiie chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Jack and Barbossa would be a cute couple :D all their little arguments and stuff :)
lenokiie chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
Gurlmthat's love you're feeling xD anyways glad to see them a new adventure! hopefully he don't havento sacrifice Winnifred.
lenokiie chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
Nah passing the time within a chapter pretty good, saves us a lot more unnecessary stuff to read and gets straight to the point :D