Reviews for I Dare You
Guest chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
awesome! i loved this story... write more like these.
hardydrew222 chapter 14 . 8/30/2012
Awww! :D Yo should consider writing more romance fics, you're great at them! :)
hardydrew222 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Y'know, I actually took ur advice and looked up the song on youtube. And as usual, you were right! It was brilliant! Beautiful, I must say :D
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
oh, gosh. Bess's romantic love it crushed. bum, bum, bum the plot thickens. BTW: I am listening to I dare you while reading I dare you. I know i'm a dork.
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 12 . 10/12/2011
I didn't, It's just ho I'm choosing to look at it.

I love Bess!
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 11 . 10/12/2011
*tears*
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
If i could flick ned off, i would.
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
Every pint! Those guys are keepers! :)
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
I know that I hate Ned, and I mean HATE, but that was just...sad. I hate him even more for the rough trestment though. STINK U NED!
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
I love this! All of it! Your really good at sonfics! Write more!
sassyk100 chapter 14 . 7/28/2011
hehe...so i guess i should have reviewed all the chapters, but it was such a page turner that I couldn't take my eyes off of it for even a minute. That's it, you are officially one of my favourite authors on this website. GOSH. I always thought Nancy would look cute with Frank, they're so compatible. Level-headed, detectives, curious, kind. ah. I'm going to die. when i read about Ned hitting Nancy i wanted to jump through the computer and injure . But of course I can't do that so I'm just going to express my anger here. UFDGTHYDSAFRE. k, it's out. Whew. When Frank and Nancy were talking/dancing I was . What's going to happen here? it had me on the edge of my seat. I love how Nancy knew what he wasgoing to say before he said it. GOSH. I JUST LOVED THIS WHOLE STORY.
Maverick1997 chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
Hey,

Great story so far, I'm loving it! With this chapter though... Did you intentionally repost one of the earlier chapters or did the system mess it up? Not sure if you would like to fix it up...

Mav
Snarky Granger chapter 14 . 7/17/2011
I believe this last chapter is the wrong chapter. lol Great story so far though. Loving. Just need the correct last chappy.
GGirl16 chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
this is good please continue
JennyHart chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
I think that this story is cute :) I also love the interactions between Nancy, Bess and George. Looking forward to the Hardy boys visit