Reviews for I Dare You
Drumboy100 chapter 14 . 4/5
The suspense, and how the song lyrics corresponded to what they were trying to say! George and Bess must be catching everything on film on the sidelines! Love the ending, just a couple of suggestions. Maybe a scene somewhere previously of Nancy and Frank alone together so there's more of a build-up, and also Ned's slap really made me think that Frank would need to defend Nancy's honor (sorry, regressing back to 15th-century England) so it is a bit surprising that the slap didn't get properly addressed with a Ned/Frank confrontation, but I guess that probably wouldn't happen in real life anyway. Would also be nice (but a bit overdone) if Ned and his new bride were sitting on the sidelines miserably, hahaha! Loved this story, love how Nancy finally figured out the mystery of her own emotions. Ned refused to give her more time to grow further into their love, but Frank will.
Drumboy100 chapter 13 . 4/5
I see now why she needed the two weeks, so she could relax and think about moving forward. Frank's going to freak out at her dress!
Drumboy100 chapter 12 . 4/5
Oooh, a nice night is coming up! I'm surprised Frank didn't run down the street and beat up Ned. It's kind of abrupt to have the entire spring break fly by in one paragraph, maybe the Hardys should have just come up for the weekend instead?
Drumboy100 chapter 11 . 4/5
Ooooh, I like the last line! Must keep reading, can't stop to review!
Drumboy100 chapter 10 . 4/5
When I saw the chapter title, I assumed Nancy and Frank had gotten married! Come on, Ned, you'll throw your happiness away for brief revenge? I'm surprised that Nancy came out and told Frank about the bruise-I was afraid she would cover it up. I like the line about taste buds rising from the dead, also Nancy never getting to spend any time with the Hardys unless someone is trying to kill her.
Drumboy100 chapter 9 . 4/5
The girls seem hung over from all the ice cream last night. Nancy won't need a morning cup of coffee after running into a hunky man in her bathroom!
Drumboy100 chapter 8 . 4/5
Of course the Hardys have to find a mystery during spring break, they just didn't realize it would be this personal...
Drumboy100 chapter 6 . 4/5
I was waiting for you to show up, Frank! Yes, ice cream is not optional for break-up recovery. Ned better hope Frank doesn't find out about that slap...let's see if the bruise appears...
Drumboy100 chapter 5 . 4/5
Whoa, Ned! I feel like if he had been abusive and psycho-jealous that his true colors would have shown up long before this years-long relationship. But I guess there comes a point in relationships when you have to marry or break up, and Ned's actions aren't excusable but he is spurred on by hurt.
Drumboy100 chapter 4 . 4/5
! Not the breakup scene I was expecting!
Drumboy100 chapter 3 . 4/5
The cousin fight is cute and typical but come on, ladies, focus on Nancy here! And Hannah thinks it's from Pride and Prejudice, hahaha!
Drumboy100 chapter 2 . 4/5
She can corner a gang of bad guys without a single nightmare afterward, but a lost love breaks her heart...
AlliDee chapter 14 . 3/21
Yay! What a fun way to incorporate the song again at the end! I like that Joe took the time to dance with George. Frank never being able to say what he wants hahaha. This is a great story, thanks for sharing, and I'm glad I got to finish it! Feel like I've been waiting all day to read it haha Great job!
AlliDee chapter 13 . 3/21
Girl power! I love your descriptions. I could totally picture their outfits for the dance. Still happy that Nancy is getting herself back to normal.
AlliDee chapter 12 . 3/21
Yay, Nancy! She's moving past him! :)
Deirdre.. I am pretty sure that's the girl I was scared Ned had gone off and married. Wasn't she always flirting with him?
I love how this is a Bess & Nancy chapter. It's kinda nice to see them balance each other out without all the other characters around.