Reviews for Sugar Cube
Logan Blue chapter 1 . 8/15
Please update, Thirrin73-sama. I have been waiting for four years. I have been thirsting for your story and only you can quench it (sorry for that).
I really love your story and I don't want to see this masterpiece become something stagnant, like the other fics I read. The storyline is good, and the way you portrayed the characters is simply amazing.
So, please update... PLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!
MaykenM chapter 9 . 8/7
gonna continue this story? i reeeally really like it!
AvidReader016 chapter 9 . 8/2
oh my gosh this is epic!
i love your epic soo much
the plot is great and it is weel written
pleaseeee update this oneee
keep up the good work
ja neee
Archaic Tears chapter 9 . 7/21
Such a promising story! Really not going to update it though huh? Maybe a review or 2 will perk your writing spirit back up? I was really enjoying this! :)
I'd just like to say that if you were trying to infiltrate a top notch organization like the Akatsuki, you wouldn't actively pursue them like Sakura is. You could try to gain notoriety as a missing-nin to get them interested and willing to allow you into their organization, but ultimately you should 'stumble' across them in a completely 'coincidental' way.
This story is so... cheesy but it's really good. Only problem I have is that your ANs are extremely long and really need to be cut down.
messers-peaches chapter 9 . 6/23
This story is amazing please please please update I'm begging you!
Amoisttowlette chapter 9 . 6/2
You've done a beautiful job, your fic well written with little to no errors. You have balanced all the ships perfectly so far but it is clear that there is more to thai story. I do believe many people would greatly appreciate an update.
KyoukoSakura chapter 9 . 4/27
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.. T_T pleaseeeeeeee continueeeeee
oceandeepthoughts chapter 9 . 4/20
This is awesome. Pleasepleasepleaaase update ;w;
I demand a new chapter! 3 Your stories are amazing as always. :
please please, pleaseeeeeeee. update already.
it's been yearsssss.
I'm surprised that I actually liked KisaSaku, KazuSaku and HidaSaku. 3
(i'm usually a fan of ItaSaku, Deisaku, SasoSaku)
anywayysss, please update! Your story is one of my favorite AkaSaku fanic
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 9 . 3/29
Please, for the love of all that is holy, UPDATE THIS GODDAMN WONDERFUL PIECE OF LITERATURE. PLEASE.

I can't wait for more TobiSaku development. While I like the rest of the pairings too, how's she gonna react to Obito/Madara instead of Tobi?
Dun dun DUNNN!