Reviews for Sugar Cube
jedimasterjosephine chapter 6 . 3/27
Drinking strip monoploly this I have got to try
firestarandwolvesgmail.com chapter 9 . 3/1
I neeeeed more! This story is so addicting!
glustora chapter 9 . 2/16
will you ever update this again? I just finished the latest chapter and I'm hooked. Its a really well written and fun story, and I enjoyed every second of it. It sorta sucks to see it hasn't been updated in sooo long. But thank you for writing it. :D
Blank- San chapter 9 . 1/1
Ok. I seriously got to do this. The last time u updated this book was 2012. It's 2017 now. Do something before I personally come and knock some sense into u. People want to read the GODAMMIT story without the author deserting it for like 5 years.
Blank-San chapter 6 . 1/1
I laughed so hard at this chapter. I just simply loved it. Please update more and sooner. I love your work.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2016
That was amazing! I love they way you characterize inner Sakura! The dinanic is written so well!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/10/2016
NO! COME BACK! ITS BEEN ALMOST FIVE FUCKING YEARS!
Midnightdreams33 chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Loved the tsunade and sakura interaction
Logan Blue chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Please update, Thirrin73-sama. I have been waiting for four years. I have been thirsting for your story and only you can quench it (sorry for that).
I really love your story and I don't want to see this masterpiece become something stagnant, like the other fics I read. The storyline is good, and the way you portrayed the characters is simply amazing.
So, please update... PLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!
MaykenM chapter 9 . 8/7/2016
gonna continue this story? i reeeally really like it!
AvidReader016 chapter 9 . 8/2/2016
oh my gosh this is epic!
i love your epic soo much
the plot is great and it is weel written
pleaseeee update this oneee
keep up the good work
ja neee
Archaic Tears chapter 9 . 7/21/2016
Such a promising story! Really not going to update it though huh? Maybe a review or 2 will perk your writing spirit back up? I was really enjoying this! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
I'd just like to say that if you were trying to infiltrate a top notch organization like the Akatsuki, you wouldn't actively pursue them like Sakura is. You could try to gain notoriety as a missing-nin to get them interested and willing to allow you into their organization, but ultimately you should 'stumble' across them in a completely 'coincidental' way.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2016
This story is so... cheesy but it's really good. Only problem I have is that your ANs are extremely long and really need to be cut down.
messers-peaches chapter 9 . 6/23/2016
This story is amazing please please please update I'm begging you!