Reviews for Nine Point Two
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 18 . 5/26
Please update! I really love this book. And your style of writing.
Mukuro234 chapter 18 . 4/19
Awesome. I really like reading these I usually never read ones where the OC's are the main character
Sitalia chapter 18 . 4/6
I love this and I really hope you finish it one day.
Hats24 chapter 18 . 3/26
why? why! why must you do this to me?! I haven't read a story like this in so long, it's so amazing!
Jof3 chapter 18 . 8/3/2015
I have enjoyed reading this story and the previous one in the series. I hope you resume the story one day but it has been a fun read so far.
hpf2114 chapter 18 . 7/26/2015
I just found Weapon Nine and nine point two. Great stories. Your writing has gotten much better as you go along. This crossover is one of my favorites. I only know a little of the X-men. I hope you find the time and the will to return to this story. You are quite a good writer.
phantombrick chapter 18 . 4/18/2015
Are you going to continue this story? If so will Harry and Nev br joining the priests of the unicorn and sun?
CrazyButIKnowIt chapter 18 . 2/9/2014
Ooh. I was really getting into this story and then it just stops... really good though x
Karou WindStalker chapter 18 . 12/20/2013
Here's hoping you return to this awesome story soon.
James1996 chapter 18 . 9/11/2013
Great story pleas update soon.
MRose5 chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
This is so cool. Please write more soon
Vorpal Quick Blade chapter 18 . 6/17/2013
I Can't Wait For More! Loved It And The First One!
megsjedi chapter 18 . 6/3/2013
Never apologize for anything. If you want to take a little time and add some polish, that's fine. Quality over quantity, I always say. Readers can just be patient. Mine are some of the most patient I've ever seen.

This is quite a good series. The chapters could be longer, but it's your choice, whatever you're comfortable with. I like Ebony's style and swagger. The one thing I'd change about her mutant power would be that she could eventually think away the mutations that are a pain in the butt, aka Warren's wings. Even with Ebony's strength, she'll never be able to fly, adamantium is too heavy.

Sometimes I really, really like Harry Potter stories that focus on another character instead of Harry, if it's written well enough, and isn't constant Mary-Sue. I want to stomp things when a story is way too Mary-Sue. Slash is my style, but if something is het, it should just be cool on the way, like any other story.

Lastly, ENJOY your writing!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/8/2013
WHERE ARE YOU?! Its been months! And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only reader out there who wants to know what happens to the story or your other ones at that.
COME BACK PLEASE!
Update soon please.
Thank you!

From,
A Fan.
pocketpirate chapter 18 . 3/16/2013
I love this story. I hope you update soon.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »