Reviews for Brotherhood
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I really want to read a sequal. Does Russia ever figure out why he felt bad? Does Matthew ever come to terms with the fact Alfred is a twisted ducking eastward? Does Matthew get pregnant ? With either Russia or already baby? Preferably Russia's.
SwampyGreenie chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
God. it's always the American's that are the assholez... :C I sometimes hate American stereotypes. lol. I feel bad for my baby Matthew and poor Ivan who actually felt bad afterwards...
Alfred needs to stop being so conceited and dicky...
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Um, all that time...I was just about to send a letter to Canada to take back ALL their pop artists, cause i really can't stand pop artists, (I would kick the American ones out, but they actually live in the USA,so...) Italy is not a harmless drunk! He is a mixture of France and Russia when he's drunk... Bullshit, whoever was talking about loyalty, We fought for our Freedom... And America, you are just so freaking evil. (There was one time i thought he was clueless like Italy, but America is just evil) Um, GREAT FANFIC! I'm sorry if my comment makes you angry and such, i'm just a random reviewer... Adios :)
TomatoLullaby31 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I understand Russia's disappointment...sugerfree cake is nasty *shaking head sollumly* ono
CrazyCandyCat chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Plz continue! Its wonderful though alreds being an ass!
Blood on the Sunflowers chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
WHERE'S THE JUSTICE I TELL YOU!

*Explodes*

MIEN MATTIE DESERVES JUSTICE!

THAT CAPITALIST PIG!

!
The Voices Talk to Me chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Holy crapsicles! This was MAJOR! You're going to continue soon, right? Right?
EmoChickOfDeath chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Oh my god poor Canada! I thought it was bad enough after Russia raped him, but then America did it too? That fucker! This makes me ashamed to be an American... Ok, not actually, I love it when Al shows his dark side like this. This was wonderfully written and I love it and please continue!

btw, is this based on Hoogily's comic? I love that thing so much!
fan girl 666 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
America is such an petty ass in this chapter being jealous over nothing and then what he did to Matthew was just so evil, Ivan is just as bad but at leaast he feels bad

i can't wait to read what happens next and review more chapters as soon as they are posted
happyfan42 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
OMFG please tell me you are continuing this. Its fricken awesome.
ht4eva chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I remember seeing the original comic from Hoogily on DeviantART, but it's certainly nice to see the story expanded: originally, there was no discernable motive for why Alfred would have sold his brother, but this provides a reason, however grotesque. Good job; I hope that you'll update sometime soon!
Sainly-Sad chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
O-Oh wow...This was HOT! Please write more! -
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
hey. it's Helga. i think we should get the next chapter together soon. People seem to be getting antsy. For you readers, please hold on. this is a collab story and since she and I live no where near eachother we rely on the internet to help us communicate. and we have different lives to live also. :) have no fear, we'll update when we can.
Imochen chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
UPDATE DAMN IT! SHIT YOU CANT END IT THERE! C'MON DON'T BE CRUEL TO YOUR READERS!
Don't ever change chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
whoa... are you still continuing this?

It's really good!