Reviews for Wishes
kessy63 chapter 20 . 12/19/2016
Enjoyed wishes i like the longer stories about peps entering cullen lives. Would like to see someone work a story line about a vamp who is changed by bella by mistake and there power is traveling back in time and durring there change they go back and become the first vamp and the wrighter moves through the timeline meeting all the other vamps untill the end when they walk up and meet bella and ed.
Naseeha chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
ok.. wow...that's the most shittiest thing I have aver read. talk a about a brat and a merry sue.
Bellastalker chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
what a brat
Guest chapter 13 . 9/21/2015
Fun story, well written.
ChristianMom54 chapter 20 . 9/21/2015
In chapter 12 after THE END you should've typed APRIL FOOLS. Hahaha Enjoyed your story and point of view. It was so dead on. Just wished Edward and Bella fought with Rayne. Thank you for sharing with us.
AvidPotterHead chapter 20 . 4/19/2015
I absolutely love it...and that's all I have to say!
LRR chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
A sweet story. I really liked it! I like Ray, but wish it showed more of her relationship with the Cullen family. At least, the ones that don't hate/dislike her. I think it was well written, and of course you get points for writing a Texan non-cowgirl character. SCREW THE STEREOTYPE! Sorry, had to get that our of the way. It was a good read. I wonder what would happen if she DID go back though...

LRR chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
Why would you do that?! Why. Would. You. Do. That?! Jk, it was very... Shocking, kind of. Like when someone jumps out and scares you and, after screaming in suprise, you start laughing your head off. Or get angry. Anyway, that was kind of funny. Can't wait to read the REAL chapter 12.

LRR chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
I'm really liking it so far. I'm also not a big fan of Fics about OC/OC, but you pull it off again! And, um, did you notice that in chapter nine, it says, 'Edward decided it was time to take his Balls home'? It was hilarious, but I think you meant Bells or Bella.

Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
WHOOO TEXAS! YEAH! Sorry, I just had to get that out if my system. I hate how everyone hates on Texas and thinks we're the stereotypical cowboys and cowgirls, and shows like Jessie don't help. I'm guessing you're from TX too if you don't think about it like that. Thanks. I'm already liking this story. It seems good, dispite 'Girl being transported to book/movie series' isn't my thing, it seems like you'll pull it off well. Can't wait to read the rest!

L.R.R. :)
BridieM chapter 19 . 5/9/2014
Thanks I enjoyed your story. :D
BridieM chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
I am sure to hear your bad news re your health. I do hope you are as well as can be expected and you have joy in your life. :)
BridieM chapter 12 . 5/9/2014