Reviews for Wishes
XxSoulWolfxX chapter 20 . 4/19
I absolutely love it...and that's all I have to say!
LRR chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
A sweet story. I really liked it! I like Ray, but wish it showed more of her relationship with the Cullen family. At least, the ones that don't hate/dislike her. I think it was well written, and of course you get points for writing a Texan non-cowgirl character. SCREW THE STEREOTYPE! Sorry, had to get that our of the way. It was a good read. I wonder what would happen if she DID go back though...

LRR chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
Why would you do that?! Why. Would. You. Do. That?! Jk, it was very... Shocking, kind of. Like when someone jumps out and scares you and, after screaming in suprise, you start laughing your head off. Or get angry. Anyway, that was kind of funny. Can't wait to read the REAL chapter 12.

LRR chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
I'm really liking it so far. I'm also not a big fan of Fics about OC/OC, but you pull it off again! And, um, did you notice that in chapter nine, it says, 'Edward decided it was time to take his Balls home'? It was hilarious, but I think you meant Bells or Bella.

Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
WHOOO TEXAS! YEAH! Sorry, I just had to get that out if my system. I hate how everyone hates on Texas and thinks we're the stereotypical cowboys and cowgirls, and shows like Jessie don't help. I'm guessing you're from TX too if you don't think about it like that. Thanks. I'm already liking this story. It seems good, dispite 'Girl being transported to book/movie series' isn't my thing, it seems like you'll pull it off well. Can't wait to read the rest!

L.R.R. :)
BridieM chapter 19 . 5/9/2014
Thanks I enjoyed your story. :D
BridieM chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
I am sure to hear your bad news re your health. I do hope you are as well as can be expected and you have joy in your life. :)
BridieM chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
Good chapter. This showed, I think, a developing maturity in your writing. :D
BridieM chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
Ah. I am enjoying this. :D
BridieM chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
It is good to see a twist developing. ;D
BridieM chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Interesting. You might enjoy another story, along similar lines called 'haunting the Cullens by Fakin'it. It is similar but different.
BridieM chapter 2 . 5/9/2014