Reviews for My Hostage, Not Yours 3: The Inevitable Takeover
Vampiricmalice chapter 38 . 7/15
Sad the see the trilogy end even though I'm late to the party. This series was a blast to read
Alex chapter 2 . 6/30
I just want to say I love your work. Mostly because of how you write Zim. Most work i've seen has him as either the biggest, most incompetent moron in any work of fiction or some evil bloodthirsty horror from the depths of hell. You on the other hand write him closer to how I see him and how I believe the show portrays him. Smart, yet so overconfident that he appears stupid. I mean some episodes (and unreleased ones) showed him to be a master with tech and science stuff, as well as a damn good...er conquer I guess. Destroyer maybe? Dude's no invader, but if you want an enemy (or your own people) destroyed then send in Zim with some weapons and watch the bodies drop. Seriously, without Dib I imagine the Earth would have been utterly destroyed.
CrashingKittens chapter 23 . 6/24
*screams* i feel like i just showered after reading this especially after the last chapter-

i don't know much about Tak because i've never seen that episode but everyone seems to love her so
(waitsolikearedibandtakgonnadothesexohwow)
I've really enjoyed all of this so far 3 God bless you for writing these stories, I never thought I'd actually find a fanfic I genuinely enjoyed

(And personally, i'd be okay with doing it with zim as well, for more or less the same reasons)
CrashingKittens chapter 22 . 6/24
I must say, i feel kind of violated after reading this chapter XD but I suppose that's my fault for being reckless. You know what they say; curiosity killed the cat.

I'm just glad you didn't go into extreme detail, because I know for a fact that some people on this site are more than willing to write that to satisfy their...ahem, thirstiness.

Good job as always!
Diray chapter 17 . 5/7
You know whats funny? At one point I was like "hey, could the maid be Tak? I mean, Dib and Gaz know her from somewhere, so it could be possible." But then I thought "If this is Tak, then why is she working as a maid? and why didn't Dib recognize her? Maybe she lost her memories? But that would be so weird, how would that even happen?" and then I didn't think about it again. To think I was right this whole time... :'D
Years later and I still find myself rereading this over and over again. One of my favorite stories by far. I wish you would have gone through with the next installment but I understand why you didn't. It's a great trilogy and should stay a trilogy! Thank you for years of great storytelling :)
Downbelow chapter 6 . 9/9/2016
THIS IS MY FAVORITE ZAGR STORY EVER. LIKE SERIOUSLY WHEN EVER I WANT A GOOD ZAGR I GRAB MY PHONE AND REREAD IT AND I STILL HAVE A FUCKING BLAST!
Guest chapter 32 . 1/1/2016
It may not be traditionaly romantic but it definatly feels right
AmberJF chapter 39 . 9/26/2015
You have an incredible story here. I love the pairings though I wish Tin and Tine?, wish they had a bigger role to play as well as the three children at the castle. Otherwise I was shocked. I came as an obsessing Zagr fan, now i leave off an obsessing Datr fan. Seriously, right after i got my fill of squeeness for their growing relationship, as they settled into their "happily ever after" a new romance was blossoming and rebuilding my squee of joy factor. You iz pure genius. I also happily respect that the M rating didn't follow Dib and Tak. But left their relationship to still grow. I also adored the scene where Tak said "I love you too." Not esspecially romantic but cute and the sympathy she showed made me smile. I wasn't excpecting it.

PS: Ha! No cliffhangers for me! XD
PSS: THANK YOU! For making the story, keeping the characters true to themselves (esspecially Tak, my new fav), building each romance SLOWLY and not drowning in hormones or romance, and a serious thank you for Completing the story! (As not everyone does that)
AmberJF chapter 25 . 9/22/2015
I like those three. I think they have potential to add to the story. I look forward to seeing what you decided to do with them. Also, you have a folder of deleted scenes? Wonder if you still do. That would be neat to add another chapter of the deleted scenes long after this was finished. Hehe
AmberJF chapter 21 . 9/21/2015
You are an amazing writer and this was by far the cutest sweetest chapter of the series. Probably in all the IZ stories I've read. I love that Zim waits for marriage and the relationship the two have. I also adore the building DaTr. This series has been nothing but pure epic awesomeness. Your characters point of views, the funny parts, and the fact you got 90% of your readers more excited for Tak's appearance than inappropriate material. That alone should make people practically worship your creative writing skills. I also really love that you've answered peoples comments via story, told people your plans for the story that changed (big plus for that) and added little things from your daily life. It really makes you more down-to-earth and less likely for people to whine about the story, and makes you all the more lovable in general.

And be proud. I hate M rated stories. Any story I've dipped into with that rating usually just gets me sick. Bleck. Thank you for having all the funny, arguey, and fluffiness that built up their love first. Marrriage too! YAY! But not only have you gotten me to read, love and fav this story. But also review its amazingness. Excellent Job. *Claps*
Sabortoothtiger1 chapter 10 . 6/17/2015
OK I know this is already finished but I just wanted to say this story is amazing and since I am a weirdo I have to say your story is the kinda relationship I want me and my if I ever get one bf to have since I believe I can never find love and others have told me. I was surprised to see ha was a ZATR shipper its cool but I am a ZAGR shipper and did u know the created of the show is a ZAGR shipper thought I tell u that
blackbutlerfan98 chapter 22 . 6/4/2015
Oh sweet merciful god this was an adorable chapter. I mean, sex isnt meant to be adorable but this was just too endearing, I loved it. Wonderful work from a virgin ;) (I DON'T MEAN FOR THAT TO SEEM CREEPY, IT'S JUST THAT MY FRIEND HAS ME WRITE SEX SCENES FOR HER BECAUSE SHE'S NEVER DONE ANY OF THAT, BLESS HER HEART BUT SHE CAN'T WRITE SMUT FOR SHIT. Angst though, she's good with angst and feels) Anyways, I love this story so much, I hope it ends well.
Rain Shigu chapter 17 . 5/2/2015
Well that was anticlimactic... I had my theory about the maid about two or three chapters after she showed up.
Someone chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Omg. Where's MHNY4? It's been 2 years since you promised the story to be published! Are you dead? Or hospitalized? Omg... Please don't be dead! YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!

By the way, your stories are the only fanfictions that I read more than 10 times. I'm a hardcore fan. Of both invader zim and your stories.

I really hope you are okay, and please if you see this message, and that you are alright, write mhny4, cos that's the only way.