Reviews for Being By Myself Is Simple
SkySpitter12 chapter 19 . 5/13/2014
I love this story! So sweet and straight to the point. Thanks for writing! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/3/2013
aww great ending i love gale hes so cute _
Kiteria Faye chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
That was sweet. I liked how you incorporated the lines from the story and all. Though, where was Finn? He didn't show up at all. I like the twists you added, it added more to the story. Good story, I really liked it.
SelphyNightfuryFusion18 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Awesome
walomadolo chapter 19 . 5/7/2012
Very wonderfull story! I love all of the details!

Funny thing was, when wizard and akari were haping sex, I was listening to my ipod. In the beggining of that part, it was a quiet sweet romantic song, but right in the middle of reading it, it turned into a heavy metal song...perfect timing, right!

Anyhow, just a little story!

Please, keep on writing! It was really really amazing! It inspired me to right my own fan fiction!

~walomadolo :D
Maxeyn chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
I loved that line! 'It's… my precious.' I cracked up laughing XD
Diamond-Crest chapter 19 . 8/12/2011
Ohh! I'm so happy reading this! The story, just like it's title, simple but very fascinating! Love it!
MagicalSquaresOfDarkness chapter 19 . 7/31/2011
Awh~ I loved this story sosososo much!
GintsukiKyu chapter 19 . 7/29/2011
This fic was nice I injoyed reading it.
compa16 chapter 19 . 7/24/2011
A wonderfull end to a wonderfull story
KiriKatana chapter 19 . 7/23/2011
Short and sweet, a perfect ending for your little tale! I think it was well done and if there is going to be another story, I'll be sure to watch for it when it comes out. Keep up the good work! I'm excited for the future :)) Ja ne!

-KiriKatana
compa16 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
I like it
KiriKatana chapter 18 . 7/20/2011
Ohh, I love this fanfic. Now, I never played the game, but I read up on it, and after reading this, I fell in love with Wizard/Gale! This fanfic is awesome! :)) The ending to this chapter was just so cute and warm and fuzzy 3 Good job! Update soon, and keep up the good work! Ja ne!

-KiriKatana
AnimeAshley chapter 18 . 7/19/2011
Its such a beautiful story. I don't really even see anything wrong with it. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
MagicalSquaresOfDarkness chapter 16 . 7/13/2011
I can't imagine gale riding a horse... For some reason, I can picture Amir riding a horse though. :P