Reviews for Unaccepted
RevertedLogic chapter 6 . 1/21
If you ever continue this, try to put more slash between DJ?
Tafty chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
I love it. There is not enough Donna\Jackie docs. Just a few bones to pick:
Hyde seemed a little OOC, I think he would have been enthusiastic about the idea of Jackie and Donna, and he wouldn't blackmail people with so little evidence.
Apart from that, you rock. Congratulations and keep on keeping on. But most of all, my friend: Rock on.
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
Great story. There needs to be more stories with Donna and Jackie..but there is always ..and the place I get online blocks it. Anyways still a good story. Keep It Up!
santsi chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Aw, Hyde you dick!

I love this story, please continue it. Female love for the win!
Pallid Psychopath chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
I like it. Please keep going, I'm curious to see what will happen.
Sydimica chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
write some more please?
Manifestation chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
I love how this story is going and I can't wait to see Eric and Kelso's reaction to the breakup
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
Really amazing story so far! And congratulations on your pregnancy!
Devanelle chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
aww this chapter ended cutely:)
MidniteRaine chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
Very sapid story! It's very interesting! It fits that Jackie is in charge since she has the most bossy personality, and Donna isn't compared to her relationship with Eric. I'm definitely going to keep tabs on this!
Grace chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
Intresting story so far, I wish there were more like it. Fallowing it as soon as I log in!
CassiJordan chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
:)))))
DarkMistKiss chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Hey, really cool story. Im loving the plot and the characters seem very real. Keep on rockin'!
CassiJordan chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
I like it.(: It shows how some girls actually think. Good work. Ill be reading on:D
heartlessromantic667 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
"God Donna, you can be so oblivious for a smart person!" She threw her hands in the air.

"Do you even know what oblivious means?" I asked her.

Loved these lines.

Is this going to be a long story? Like are you going to make it a story about Donna realizing her feelings/ Jackie as well (though it seems like she already knows :P)

I like that. Usually people think Donna would be the one to know she's lesbian but you've switched it around. I like it :)

Good start! I'll be reading more! :)