Reviews for The Inquisitive Commander
Type your review here...
HolyKnight5 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Whhhhyyyy no more?
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
i am of the second camp as FFT is my favorite FF game...and possibly my favorite game period.

Hope to see this continued.
Tantei1412 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Huh. Looking forward to were this leads.

Keep it up.

-Tantei1412
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Have you abandoned this? Please continued I primarily opened it because it is a FFT fic. Hope to see it continued later!
PersonaJXT chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Huh, that was strangely good. I especially liked how your characterized Ramza with his number obsession - though I think you could have done with a bit more in the last sections as they seemed a bit sparse in numbers in comparison. You also seem to have a lot of characters. Hopefully you're either able to juggle all of them, or you'll keep the focus on Ramza. Looking forward to see where this goes!
bill6365 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Great story can't wait to see more
Jimbobob5536 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I like this story so far. I look forward to whenever chapter 2 comes. In the meantime, I'll read some of your other stories.
yambembi chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
an overly observant ramza? haven't read one like this before. nice start by the way, although you may find it difficult to make ramza the leader type. Keep trying and please update again.
SirKaid chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Honestly, FFT's not nearly hard enough to make Calculator anything less than a game-breaker. Still, given that canon Ramza can and does chew up and spit out demons on a regular basis, it's totally acceptable for a fic.

Speaking of, I've never seen a characterization of Ramza like this. Badass!Ramza? Sure. God-Of-War!Ramza? Practically comes with the territory. Brilliant/OCD!Ramza, though, is new. I'm looking forward to seeing how he shapes up. Here's hoping he doesn't lose his main character trait from canon, namely his nobility and inner goodness. There has to be at least one honestly good person in Ivalice...

If Miluda's still alive, is Wiegraf dead? Does he know she's alive? I can't imagine she'd not tell her beloved brother that she wasn't actually dead.

Oh man, if Delita's dead then Ivalice is even more screwed than normal. He was a ruthless, manipulative bastard, but he made for an excellent king. I wonder if anyone will come in to replace Delita's role as Ramza's dramatic foil?

Wait, if Delita's dead then why did the attack on Orbonne happen at all? Wasn't the suicidal frontal attack done exclusively to draw Ovelia's guards out to allow a single sneak, Delita, to kidnap her from behind?

Well, whatever the case may be, I'm interested in seeing how this all plays out and looking forward to the next chapter. Cheers!
12Bravo chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Keep up the good work.
Shiroi Iyasu chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Ah, him being a Calculator/Arithmetican would explain his numerical-tactics. And I like how this what if thing is going too - Miluda still alive, Delia for once dead - hated him and that cocky Knight-dude who I forgot and had to kill at the Fortress at the end of The Meager - and lots of other interesting turns in the story.

(You know, bringing up the fact that you trained Ramza as a Calculator makes me somehow remember that during Chapter One, I ditched all the males, recruited an equal number of females to the lost males and trained all human members into the Chemist-Magic User jobs for that time.)
Silas Wulf chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Very nice first step in the world of FFT, not to mention original concept for Ramza. Looking forward to more!