Reviews for A Friend In Need
nymaeria chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
very nice story! I always thought it was kind of unfair that Sam never got to see Daniel while he was ascended, especially since she'd been one of the more obviously struggling with his loss. I had thought it would be fun to write a story where he did visit her, but never had any specific plans on how/when. This was beautifully done. I also liked the part at the end where Jack isn't really sure how to respond to her confession.
dpdp chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wonderful. Very nice job with Daniel helping Sam. Looking forward to your next story.
Cdngater chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Another great story! I really love the Sam Whump and would love to read a sequel to this story. You left it open for more (who is after Sam?). I'm so happy you didn't end it with a bunch of gooey romance. There was affection but not over done. I am also eagerly awaiting updates to your other story! I'm a demanding fan because I really enjoy your Sam stories! Great job again:)
sammie77 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Excellent story! Love Sam whump! This was terrific - but then again, all of your stories have been. Keep writing Sam - you do very well with her! More of your stories soon, please!
huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
i enjoyed reading this story. great job. :)