Reviews for The Law Of Unintended Consequences
The JamesS chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
I love chapter 3 Brothers it was great.
The JamesS chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I love chapter 2 Day One it was great.
The JamesS chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I love chapter 1 The Storm it was great.
Baku babe chapter 16 . 7/11/2012
That was...wow. Just breath-taking. What an amazing piece of writing. I'm just sad Ms. Frizzle died, that truly ruined my day when I read that chapter, I really hoped she would wake up *sigh* also, how Chantal simply gave up her twins but she didn't mind carrying them to term is both weird but then again it IS her choice. Somewhat realistic though haven't heard of a lot of cases such as this. Oh, and Ralphie's a sweetheart, truly.

Loved your writing to bits, Excellent work.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/11/2012

Loved your writing to bits. Excellent work.
KittenNya chapter 13 . 3/16/2012
We all bow down to you master writer! I loved every aspect! And on another note... Go laura! You kick that bleeping bleeper out! Can't wait till the girls find out! Speaking of them... The CarlosxD.A. moment was pure gold! I was reading it in the middle of a hockey game.. The location didn't stop me from sqealing/awwwing. Just to mention too, Mikey was adorable!

I also can't give you enough praise on the detail and wording of the whole story. You, as a reader, know exatly how they feel and how much they mean their words.
nomercy745 chapter 13 . 3/14/2012
If I was Ralphie, I would have squeezed until his head popped off like a cork.
Mand'alor Nick of Gallifrey chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
PLEASE UPDATE!
SuperMeganFoxyAwesomeHot chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
Oh, I love this story! I don't know if you're still writing it, but I hope to see you continue! :)
KittenNya chapter 12 . 11/15/2011
Frigg That was sad! Makes me very very sad... But was very understanding.I felt like I loss my own teacher...

He just gave Arnold permission to marry his daughter. Oh how I love him! I really liked the conversation between them, it was adorable!

I must say a little praise to Ralphie for telling it like it is to Chantal! And while I'm at it, to Tim too for the fluffy moment with Evan!

KittenNya chapter 11 . 9/30/2011
(This is my late review to you!)

GO Mr. Terese! Not just for letting Arnold live with him... But for being the come back king! He's too awesome!

And on that happy note there's a big downer... The ending was very upsetting... Like very... And with that I leave you with this question... Why?

Kitten

(And don't just say it's the climax of the story!)
KittenNya chapter 10 . 9/1/2011
O.M.G. That was epic! There's gonna be some gossip about these teens!Can't wait to see momma's reaction, poor Ralphie! Also, that mean guy shot Phoebe, thank goodness for her man!

Kitten

(P.S. How about the name Yates! ;))
KittenNya chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
Ohhhhhhh, twins! That's a story twister...(Kinda)! And who'd of thought Evan geta girlfriend before hher older sis! I honestly 'AWWED' when Tim gave her that necklace! I love how Carlos picked a Spanish name!

KittenNya chapter 8 . 8/19/2011

KittenNya chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
That was perfect, I know nothing is suposed o be perfect but it's close enough! I love how His mother was more proud then in rage! It may have been your shortist chapter but it doesn't affect it's greatness!
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »