Reviews for The Law Of Unintended Consequences
WesternNorth chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
I like it. I want to see what happens next, what goes on later. Please update soon.
Hannah chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
This is getting good! I love magic school bus!
KittenNya chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
Before I start reviewing... ARNOLDXPHOEBE FOREVER!

OHHHHHHHHH, thing just got spiceyyyy. Ralphie you naughty, naughty boy.

That's my kid and I'll be damned if you think I'm going to let you have it removed like some malignant tumor!- amazing line by the way. Perfect thing to say! That just bumped up Ralphie's ratings even higher beacause he wants to keep the baby and do the right thing... Well that and he made up with D.A.

KittenNya chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
Awwwwww, I feel so bad for Ms. Frizzle and the gang for having to not have her...

Also, TimxEvan, yes, just yes. Goodness Evan you can act so innocent.

I feel kinda sad because my reviews are getting shorter...

KItten
KittenNya chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
I love Evan. My review can be left at that, but it be killing me slowly inside if it were left that short...

Wanda, oh Wanda you humor me so... She truely is epic and Evan's right, the perfect person to ask.

And know would be the time I would've figured out D.A.'s power...that is if I wasn't told in advance.

Kitten

P.S. HAHAHA... just though I should laugh at myself for putting a capital I in kisses int the last review.
KittenNya chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
(AHHHHHHH check it out! My name's blue now isn't it?)

In one of the comments below, I said I have a new love for Rlaphie, he's really pushing his level of love for not standing up for D.A..

But you added A CarlosxD.A. moment! Oh, how I love them so!

KIsses,

walkingAlong chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
it's really good so far- pleaseeee update soon :)
kenz chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
hmmm...i think i know what D.A's power might be... ;D This was a cute chapter! I actually felt bad for Keesha ;( Keep up the great story! ;)
kenz chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
i really love this chapter! SO CUTE! (the carlos and d.a fluff) ;) The little part when Carlos told D.A she was special made my heart smile ;) (if that makes any sense) ;p anyways, GREAT STORY! Please dont stop! This story is amazing!
KittenNya chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
(I love the length of your chapters, not to long and not to short. But even if you added a couple paragraphs it still wouldn't be to long).

Awwww, it's a cute little chapter all about the Ramon brothers! I love how you made them watch How it's made. Mikey's such a good charater but he doesn't get noticed enough.

KittenNya chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
(No worry's, I shall review each chapter!)

Yep, happend like you told me. But reading it just made the words more amusing, it let's the reader know exactly how the author pictures it (if you give enough details, which you did).

I love the way Wanda got lost, even the simpliest of things can be really funny.

Love,

WalkingAlong chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Carlos needs to get Tim Away from DA! Gosh, please updateeee!
WalkingAlong chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This looks good1 Please update soon! :)
KittenNya chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
(I know you've read this to me before, but I felt as if the fanfiction community should know of my live for this fic).

This was really fun to read! It actually made me love Ralphie even more, I honestly have no idea how you did that beacause he was one of my favorites to begin with. I love the way you write that little fella.

Honestly, no matter how many views or reviews you get... Continue this story, it's worth being read.

P.s. LOVE Wanda's new look! )

Love,

kenz chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Don't you just love the Magic School Bus? I grew up watching this show, and even now it never gets old ;) Anyway, I really like your story and your Carlos and D.A. shipping (of course) ;) Keep writing it! I'll be waiting for an update! :)
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3