Reviews for Not In Front of the Helmet
Dantes15 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Hahahaha I have a grin on my face that I don't know when it's going to disapear and all because of this one-shot. So sweet and fun! Ooh that was so great. Logan shouting "I won't let you cheat on me with a helmet!" made my day! I hope someday I can write something like that to you in return for all the goods things you wrote and I enjoyed. Thank you!
yoaifanatic22 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
rough and tough carlos!
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
First off, another good story. I loved the twist you did with the helment. I would totally keep that helment forever and kiss it too! And also I like how Carlos let Logan wear the helment :) so yea... Love love loved it! I like your Cargan stories alot!
Lashton chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
OMB! i freakin love this story! So cute and hot!
BigTimeCrush chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Awwww poor Logie! He loved Carlos so much he got jealous of his helmet :')

Great story! :D
Freddy chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I THIS Cargan
irishoreo chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
That was sooo cute...WAY TO LEAVE THE END FOR OUR IMAGINATION...*shudders at his thoughts*
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Oh my gosh! I love this! XD

("Well, I know whenever I think Kendall is spending less and less time with me, I give him an ultimatum. Either he spends time with me or no sex for a week."

Logan didn't know whether to be grossed out that James was blabbing about his and Kendall's romantic life or surprised that the brunette even knew what an ultimatum was. "All you have to do is just make Carlos forget about his little friend. He finds you attractive for some weird reason, so it can't be that hard.")

LOOVE that part. Love how Logan was all surprised at James knowing the word ultimatum. :D

And the part where Carlos stopped their make out session becuz the helmet was watching...i couldn't stop laughing! Loved it!

Amazing one shot. :) as usual.
Sum1cooler chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
If I read this without knowing you wrote this, I probably guess you did it. lol It has your distinct style that I love. I love how you mix in a humorous seductive feel to your stories. It's unique from any other writers on ff.

Ok... So I love this SOO FREAKIN MUCH! This is a hundred times fluffier and hotter than mine. GOD! The ending, THE F-ing ENDING is like GRRRR (flip table over) lol. It's really good. XDXDXD

lol All three of us start with a jealous Logan and then each of us diverge into different reason. I like your the best. Sorry cheeky . I have to take it back . This reason, {helmet that I wore on our last game in Minnesota} is sooo cute. Logan and Carlos kissed on the last game. Damn you! I should have thought of this.

And James, oh James. What a sex vixen he is, nagging and using sex as a way to control Kendall. Smart, cunning vixen, I got to admit but what a dangerous person he is. I love the advice James give him ]. Threaten Carlos with no sex but that's hard. We all know Logan wants sex as much as Carlos. DUH! Plan Epic Fail James lol XDXD

The ending, like I said, is incredible. Carlos is sooo adorable telling Logan that the helmet represents Cargan and their first kiss. AWWWWW And you're worry about this not being fluffy enough. This is fluffier than all my cargan combine. And AND! AND! OMG Carlos puts the helmet on Logan and do thing to him that he can't do to the piece of plastic.

ARGGGGGGGGGG! You can't end it there! Carlos is about to do something and I'm soooo curious and turned on lol. XDXD

I love it so much! ] It's a perfect reason for Carlos' OCD-ness with the helmet. Grrr you're is the best . lol

I can't wait for the cargan smut though. That is going to be an OMG! moment. ] And btw... ty for writing a firework story about cargan. It reminded me to write a July 4th story ].
Robin-n-Hoodie chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Oh my gosh! This is so cute! I love it! _
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
awww SO Freakin CUTE! KYAAA!

What i don't get though is, Carlos doesnt want to MAKE OUT infront of it but he DOES want to do naughty things while Logie wears it :/ But hey that's Carlos for ya _
Bowman0306 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
That was so CUTE! I love how Logan was jealous of the helmet, when in actuality Carlos loved it so much because it reminded him of his and Logan's first kiss. It just goes to show how important it is to communicate with the one you love...there be less fighting. Then again, make up sex is REALLY GREAT! BTW, I also loved the little bit of Logan and James banter thrown in there. Just a CUTE short story!
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This was so great! I just... man. I LOVE THESE! They're so cute!

Dude, Carlos was adorable with it being a monster and eating him. HAHAHA! Okay, that actually made my day (and I've had the LONGEST day ever, complete with three and a half straight hours of comforting a crying three year old, while simontaenously dealing with 25 other ones. Sigh... day camp.) So you know you've done good.

I love Carlos not wanting to do it in front of the helmet, and that's what made Logan freak out. Like, really? We were on the verge of love and you turn me down for a stinking helmet?

I love JAMES! That was SO perfect, I laughed out loud. My little sister was all "What?" and I was all "don't you mind". Hahaha, I love how that's how James works. "Spend time with me, or no sex for a week" I could totally see him saying that. Ugh, he's my love. And then the whole "for some reason he finds you attractive". What do you say to advice like THAT?

I love how Logan didn't want to tell anyone because, really, it was just a helmet, but he was still mad about it all over the place.

SO GREAT! And then it was SO CUTE and I had SO much fun!

Now, off to fix your name!