Reviews for There and Back Again
ifeelmad chapter 1 . 1/8
Moses didn't deserve that. It wasn't his fault that ramses's son died. Moses should've punched back.
Hathor-Aroha chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
A very gritty, yet realistic story, you brought out the rage of Rameses against Moses-that murderous fury one can see in his eyes when he's watching Moses leave him after the Tenth Plague. As for Moses, I felt that you had truly brought out his guilt, which he certainly had been feeling-it's in his face and eyes the whole time the plagues are happening, and of course when he breaks down in heart-wrenching tears after the tenth plague.

I liked that you had it that Rameses did not immediately forgive him, but instead wanted to exact revenge on his adoptive brother. That is very realistic-I can't imagine that Rameses would have wanted to forgive his brother for all that had happened, even if Moses was sincerely mournful that he had to bring all the plagues on Egypt.

I also appreciated how you naturally had the story flow to the conclusion in a way that felt natural and not forced. I liked that you had Moses accept that though things might not be the way they were before again, but he and Rameses were still brothers, and even though Moses' God had brought a lot of suffering on Egypt, it did not change the fact they had been-and still were-brothers.
amour de amour de amour chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I can't even tell you how many times I've read this fic, definitely no less than about seven or so. I can honestly say this is probably the best Prince of Egypt fic I've ever read. The emotions were amazing and I don't really cry when I read but...this came REAL close. Keep up the great work!
aspamitres chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Thanks for writing this. This is almost a happy ending, but the awesome thing is that it's not just lovey-dovey, but also realistic, I mean, the anger and everything.
Thanks, just thanks. You're wonderful.
Ashlie chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Aw...that was so sad. I liked how Moses and Ramses had that brother hug. I thought it was one of the best fan fictions on this site. Keep up the great writing!
roxypony chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Holyy damn. I am SO glad I checked back into this fandom! This was beeeeautiful man, simply perfectly written. The ending made me wanna pick both of them up and giv'em hugs and cookies. Poor guys. I wish they'd make a deliciously cheezy and non-accurate sequel to the movie... You could write the script ;)

RXP
hidansgirl1234 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This is soooo damn sad!/Happy...I cried through out this entire thing..Your amazing!
Alice chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Am I the first reviewer?

Its a very great story. Ive always liked Rameses, though hes a bad guy ;.)

One of the best Prince og Efypt stories Ive ever read