Reviews for Bring Our Girl Home
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
Wow, hotch's speech was unexpected.
pechika chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
Lovely bitter sweet story.
shad75 chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
Oh, I forgot to say it in the earlier reviews but I read this chapter 3 times too! Your analysis of the characters is so superb that when I read what you write, I can perfectly picture them saying these things to each other.
shad75 chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
Lovely ending to an absolutely fantastic story. Thanks for making me make happy sighs and for making my crazy work week tonnes better!

I am trying to convert my mom into an even casual viewer of CM. She LOVES NCIS (its the only American show she watches where she knows the name of every single character) and she used to like 24 until about the 5th season when she said it got a bit repetitive. She says CM is a bit gruesome and she doesn't like the stuff about kids etc cos she works in an organization that deals with women's rights. But I am trying to introduce her to the episodes that are slightly different. She saw and liked 'amplification' and today we watched 'Lo Fi' which she really liked. Tomorrow we'll watch part 2.

Anyway, thanks so much for writing this amazing piece.
shad75 chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
I have to say that chapters 8, 9 and 10 were seriously among the VERY BEST I have read on fan fic for any of my favorite shows. There are very, very few chapters I read more than once and chapter 10 was one of them. I read it from top to down 3 times! I fell in love with the show after watching 'Lauren' so I knew I will love this fic but I didn't know I would love it so much! I know you are a fabulous writer but you surpassed yourself the way you captured everyone's emotions upon seeing Emily and also Emily's own emotions. Those were just beyond awesome. And I like the references to all my favorite episodes. The scene where Reid and Emily hugged being compared to the one in 'Minimal Loss', JJ talking about having to do whatever to save family like she talked in 'Penelope' and Emily talking about Garcia's voice mail message in 'Lauren' which makes me cry every time I watch that ep!
shad75 chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
Interesting cliffhanger to leave this short chapter. Believe it or not, I can't read the next chapter because the weather is playing up again and its started lightning so I have to switch off wi fi. My Dax hates thunder so she's under my legs! Is CM:SB the spin off. Thats the one which was introduced in CM season 5 right, where the guy who starred in the Last King of Scotland came? Or I may be mixing it up totally. I quite liked that episode when I watched the show 2 years ago. But I heard the spin off was canned so I guess not many liked it.
shad75 chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
You know I love all the characters in the show. But Emily and JJ are my favorites so I LOVED this chapter. It was BRILLIANT, the way Emily profiled the team. I remember that scene in Valhalla where Morgan asked her to trust him.

Yen.
shad75 chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Wow, outstanding speech by Hotch.
shad75 chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Superb chapters. I especially liked this chapter 4. I LOVED the way you characterized the team - Garcia being the light, JJ being the soul, Prentiss being the protector etc. That is so true when I read it but it takes a brilliant writer like you to put it down in words.

Its really nice that when you wrote this chapter you knew that both Paget and A.J. were coming back to the show. I wasn't that into the show when I read on the NCIS forum that they left. I mean, I always liked the show and the characters even when I watched it 2 years ago but I wasn't too bothered when I read they were leaving cos it wasn't one of my favorite shows at the time. I definitely remember thinking that I probably won't watch the show without either of them though. Now, I can't imagine anyone leaving.

In this chapter, you mention that Morgan has the most trust issues. Thats out of the people still left in the team at this time right? Cos I would have thought Emily had most trust issues based on the chat Derek and she had in the vehicle in 'Valhalla'. And do you think Derek has trust issues because of what happened to him with that guy in 'Profiler Profiled'? I still don't know the characters as well as I like to.

I really loved the Hotch and JJ chat. It would have been nice to see them having a chat regarding this issue on the show. But of course, I realize they can't fit all that into 42 minutes. Thank God for awesome story writers like you to fill in the gap.
shad75 chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Hi, I read the 1st 2 chapters of this. Very interesting. So you wrote it before the premier aired. In the 2nd chapter, the expression on Morgan's face you have described is much like what he had in 'it takes a village' when he saw Emily (except that he didn't punch Hotch in the face - good thing too). I like Reid's reaction in your story too. In the show, they didn't really explore people's reactions to the truth too much - I mean, ya, Reid was angry with JJ in 'Painless' but there was not much about his reaction to Hotch. Obviously, there's a limited time to what the show can spend on and thats why there's fanfic!

Shall read more later. There's a thunderstorm brewing and I have to disconnect from the internet. Shall go watch some of my dvds.
ellesbelles2009 chapter 11 . 10/2/2011
Awesome! All the reactions were perfect :)
SameenShawJohnReese chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
I love this story. The story is awesome and you did an excellent job on the characters. And I'm glad they got Prentiss back.
VanInBlack chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
Oh, I totally forgot to review this last chapter...Shame on me.

Loved it! I'm glad Morgan apologized and he and Hotch will be good.

Already looking forward to your next story!
A Black Queen chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
Great ending! A bit short, but I guess everything that needed to be said was told so yeah, I think It was perfect.
A Black Queen chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
Another perfect chapter. Loved to see some good time among the team, though there's still a lot to fix between them.