Reviews for Past Shock Part II
pachysam chapter 3 . 6/7
Good story.
Here are ideas:

Chomper: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Randy: Why scream? Oh sorry.
Chomepr; OOW! You stepped on my tale. OOOOOO! Please be careful.

One of the adventures can be in a haunted house where they get spooked and tartled. With hilarious results such as Chomper biting Cera's tail out of paranoid msitaking her for the mosnter and the lot bumping into eachother duirng lightning and triggerign booby traps.. And they deal with some glowing mutant monster.

Another can be when they go to Africa. And team up with someone simialr to King Kong ad a plucky blond scientst named Ann to save the animals from poachers.

Cera can fidn Randy annoyign and think him nuts. And also get annoyed with how he makes NIGEL do lots of annoying noises and comments and would soemtiems bash the robot up to shut it up. Much to the maker's sorrow and Littlefoot's embaressment at cera's lack of self-control.

Godzilla can be shrunken to the childrnes size during one adventure and reverted to a kid. But get restored back.

Cera can enjoy wrestling.

Cera cna get into a food tug of war with Randy.

Ducky can leanr soem martial arts. Fits her due to her calmness.

Spike can get lost on the caves which leads to the lot followeing him to find him.

Chomper; Uh oh.
E
BigFriendlyGun9000 chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
When you said that Chomper was getting a look at NIGEL, I half expected him to try and eat Nigel.
JudgmentDragon25 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Alright let's see. So far it's good, to my opinion. Let's see if other reviewers think of this story. I think it's good.