Reviews for Runaway Lovers
earthdragon chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Interesting - except that Thackeray was only fifteen, whilst Sarah had to be in her mid twenties (give or take a couple of hundred years or so).
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
loved it!
Rogue Conlon chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
So cute, and sweet.
darkangel325 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oh my god, this is really good. I like this paring its really cute! I hope you decide to make more chapters
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Aww, this is so awesome! I LOVED this story! It is the first story I've read about Thackery and Sarah that is believeable! Great job!
Hate being abducted by aliens chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
OMG! You put a spell on me! LOL! Fantastic idea to use an old film from our childhood, though not less great, to inspire your story. Sarah will always be my fave witch! Who would guess that she would be turned into Carrie Bradshaw and wear couture? Magic is really something, right? Anyway, perfect and creative job!

Love you!
wraith17 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Heya, ok first off LOVE the pairing, but the story has nooo context and I have no idea what sparked the convo or anything. But I will say this the grammer etc was very good and it flowed just put in a bit of context for the reader so we know what is happening. This is NOT a flame btw I just wanted to help you with this as I know very well that its difficult to remain detached from your work.

Have a good one :D