Reviews for Bison's New Dolls
I have a question. What is Directive 6? I noticed that these rules go straight from 5 to 7.
ScarletVirus33 chapter 19 . 2/1/2014
And to think this story once had potential. Now it's nothing more than filler story involving people I pretty much don't care about.

While I appreciate the backstory on certain dolls like Marz, I feel like the main player in this story(Saru) has long since been forgotten. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't this story suppose to be about the girl formerly known as Sakura hunting down female street fighters for Shadaloo so they can become Dolls under the control of the mighty Bison?

With all these bugaboos coming to bear along with what seems to be a lost of focus for quite sometime, I'm sorry to say that I will no longer be following this story due to the fact that I've simply become bored with it. The lack of action and wasted time on characters that simply have no bearing on what supposed to be main thrust of the fic is something that can no longer be tolerated. EPIC FAIL!
Blood Never Lies chapter 19 . 9/26/2013
Cool. I'd like to see more of this story.
veronica c chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
isn't the place called shadow law
veronica c chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
sakura is ryu's sister
James Birdsong chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
You're welcome. Good update.
AltrumDissidia chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
Love the cross references. Good introduction to Raks. Good beginning to the mass dolls. Though what is the difference?
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
Good four chapters
mr grimjaw chapter 16 . 9/25/2012
this is very great
ScarletVirus33 chapter 16 . 9/20/2012
I don't know whether to find that funny or scary as hell when Marz can slip from normal mode to doll mode without any consequence to whomever is around her. On the flipside though I appreciate the limelight that is being shined on Marz considering the fact that A) she's not a combat doll and B) she's not the main character in this story. Kinda shows how deep this fic is when it can go a few chapters without so much as a mention of the primary doll Saru (aka Sakura). Having said that I just hope we can get back on point soon so we can see Saru in action whether it's being tested by the other dolls or being sent out to hunt her first prey (oh please let it be Karin Kanzuki, she has it coming). In the future though I would love to see a chapter dedicated to the doll who has to wear a mask. I do believe her name is December or whatever is the non english equivilant of it. Until next time, SV33 out!
Speed Reader chapter 15 . 9/13/2012
Remarkably original
mr grimjaw chapter 15 . 9/7/2012
this is so good keep this up man
Francisco Devilman Warrior chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Sakura no what have they done to you! Good story man
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »