Reviews for The Fake Marriage of Miss Molly Hooper
Lujwanthy Raman chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
OMG!I have been laughing at your "Princess Sherlock ... " line for an entire minute or so..Great Job ;)
ariyana.lenae chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
This made Molly sound like a horribly needy and clingy woman that relies completely on Sherlock's attention :(
EsmeraldaSnarkle chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Awwwhhhhhh! OMG your writing is amazing. (:
Nicolive chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
You did great! I love it! Awww Sherlolly goodness!
DustAndBones chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
This story is just lovely! I found it from FuckYeahSherlockMolly on Tumblr and I must say that I'm very far from disappointed. It's compact (three chapters), it's interesting, it's pretty much in character and I'm completely entertained by this story. Thank you for sharing this cool little thing with the world!
shepweir always chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
I just want to comment that I really enjoyed this little Sherolly story. I wish there would be a plot like this in the series where Molly & Sherlock have to
pretend to be in love. That would be so fun to watch. This was very adorable.
I was surprised that you had MH leave on her own. I would have expected she would have savored every possible moment alone with SH. I know if I were her I would have gone for the escort home and maybe the fabulous good night kiss. But the way you ended it was more clever with SH asking her to have coffee. It looks like a sequel is needed.
Monica chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Awwwwww _ that was just plain adorable!
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Awwww! That was cute. And the Spice Girls ringtone, nice. Loved it!
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Haha, all the events throwing Sherlock and Molly together...that picture was too evil! And the kiss...bad Sherlock, sneaking out of that one...and you left us with a cliffhanger! Gah! I've got to hurry on to Act 3 mow...
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
"Molly died. Right there, in that spot. She had died and gone to heaven. She was pretty sure if she wasn't sitting down, she might have fainted." - That would have been my EXACT reaction. And I think a died a little just reading it. Haha!

Oh my gods, I was literally dying with laughter during the whole John and Sherlock conversation. "Please tell me you didn't ask Molly to be your fake wife." I died!

Love it so far, now on to Act 2!
ladybrin chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
I really enjoyed this whole story- the humour in it was nice- the warm feelings developing between molly and sherlock was good as well- thanks for writing
ladybrin chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This has been so good so far- i LOVE the humour in it- you are a very good writer- i like Sherlock and molly- although there are days when his denseness makes ms so mad- anyway- i feel for molly- she is soooo cute- and i am so happy that john did not let him bully him inot coming- again love the humour and the sweetnessof molly- noone- even sherlock wants to hurt molly- Sherlock would be lucky to have a good woman like her- can't wait for the next act.
ivory-sword chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
LOVED it!
ivory-sword chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
That was fantastic! I love your stories - they're so funny! Very well written!
dinosoprano chapter 3 . 3/11/2012