Reviews for Look Through My Eyes
Cartoon's Child chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
So sweet and what are the odds his room number is 3 and 4
Kamikaze-Rose chapter 9 . 3/13/2012
It took me a long time to get to read this, but it was wonderful. They truly did get their happy ending. Thanks for writing this :)
young dawn chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Very adorable. And I loved the fact that Wally gave Joey his old sweater. Though I find it odd he never joined KND, it was lovely to have the brothers bonding over dodgeball. Another great chapter.

sora
young dawn chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I loved it. This was flawless. Haha, I agree with Mushi 100%; it would be a waste on society indeed if these two didn't eventually sort things out and get together. I like how you presented things from an outside point of view. It definitely works. Her reactions were quite entertaining. All in all, well done.

sora
leafysummers chapter 9 . 12/25/2011
That was lovely! Jack sounds a little off for a Beetles baby name, but still, well done! Is this the end or no? I'm following this just in case. :)
leafysummers chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
Haha! You did fine! It was pretty accurate honestly. :) From the boring safety procedure explanations to how frequently flight attendants check on passengers. We call them flight attendants usually, but honestly we all know air hostess means the same. That's the thing with these travel words; you know them all, especially if you travel international. Great story, by the way!
Fearofchicken13 chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
Awww that is sooo nice, I really love this story,

Yay for jack
ichangedit chapter 9 . 11/14/2011
kute! :)

ive been waiting for u to update this story! so.. can u make a fannys POV? i mean if you are wanting to continue this epic fic! :) PM me if deide to 3
YouGotBurned chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
I love Patton! :D

AWE! Jack is adorable! Great chapter! :)
Fearofchicken13 chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
that rocked! i love how scared Wally was and how freaked out he was at every little thing
lemony anemone chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
awwwww!
lemony anemone chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
smileyface ) i loved nigel's thoughts on their wedding. and the pluto idea was a good one.
lemony anemone chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
wow i love these pov oneshots! they are done so well! and ace...you nailed his character on the head! well...the character that i pictured he would be after he grows up lol
YouGotBurned chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
I've never stepped on a plan either.

Great chapter!
Kamikaze-Rose chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter! It was so descriptive. I like how Ivy was drawn to them and the slight hint that she was a past KND op. It was an adorable chapter.

Look forward to chp. 9!

Oh I guess here in the States we call them flight attendants. :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »