Reviews for Confessions
Estrair chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
That was so cute and amazing! Thank you for writing this, it was great to read. .
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
That's cruel, Takano-san...! XD

Btw, sorry, i read the sex scene faster, almost skip it, more read the dialogue... #peace

Aahh... Just Kisa and Takano who tell their lovelife... Too bad...!

Btw, they heard them or just tease him?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
takano must make ritsu confess about their night together!
its was so smexy!/
Trashtastic Poptastic chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I loved reading this! I felt as if you accurately portrayed all of the characters and thought of a believable side-story. You wrote clearly, which made it easy to understand aswell. Haha, the mysterious ending was great, personally I think Takano-san was playing dumb :)
opelleam chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I'm sure he remembers. Ritsu gave him a blowjob, i'm almost sure it's the first one, he coulnd'nt forget this! Anyway your fic was really nice to read, love it.
BrittNicoleFFWriter chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
ROFL damn opened ended story XD

My vote is that it's a hazzy memory, but he vaguely recalls what happened. He doesnt remember Ritsu's "confession" though so he's still after it and will try again the next night 3
Nightwing Gurl chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
-squeeeek- oh you little meanie leaving the end to our imagination! Not very nice lol

Anywayz I really LOOOOVED this story and enjoyed it to the core. I found it very fun! Good job!
anime1hinata chapter 1 . 8/8/2011

I am going to decide that Takano actually does remember that night! ;3
Witch19 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Loved it XD
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
update it
dazzteddybear chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Hi D

It was really cute. Takano is such an evil guy. I am dying to see if there will be a second season for this anime. I have not read the manga, but maybe one day I will D

Also it will be great to read a fic where they are a couple ; )
102faith103 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Aww that's was so hot and cute! U should continue! I loved this story!
yaoigirl89 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
He's playing knows they had ,does sake really makes u drunk cause I never tried it?My friend told me it's really strong flavor.
Miss Mysty chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Hah hah, this made me laugh XD Usually Ritsu's the one to get drunk off his ass and forget what happened in that time, though, so I think Takano remembers at least some of it, the devious man. Good job!
FanfictionPen chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This is so cute~ :D I just also read the Summer Heat piece as well, it was definitely well-written~ Feeling the love already 3