Reviews for Relapse
mad100141 chapter 2 . 1/27
So... will the surviving Lords be able to defeat SUperman when he comes back. Bruce, I recommend you carry Kryptonite everywhere, in fact, line the walls of your house with it. And the suit. And get a kryptonite gun.
Thoth.aKhronos chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
HOW DID I MISS THIS ONE? I think this one is the best one yet! I don't see why this only has two reviews though... You portrayed the characters so well and the moment for Shayera and John was undoubtedly the best of the story. Though I found myself rooting for J'onn's powers to return more than any of the others :D I am really glad that you too caught that there is a loophole to the device and I think the creators did that on purpose lol Though you went a different route than I did, it still makes just as much sense and makes it even more of a surprise! J'onn passing out definitely was realistic as far as scientifically (well as realistic as an alien can be lol). Also I love how you started with Clark and ended with him, making him seem like a shady villain. Excellent work and a definite favorite!
BillA1 chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
This story was a joy to read. You are probably the first to think about that the Lord's power loss may have temporary and not permanent. Well done...I have put you on my read list. Looking forward to reading the rest of your library...
Loki's Son chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I'll review the piece as a whole, having read it that way. You nailed the key component of the Justice Lords' dilemma: it was a power disruptor not a remover.

The scenes of reclaiming lost powers and their reactions to the same were wonderful. Particulalry Shayera and John's. Of course, you specialize with those two so naturally it was wonderful and full of fabulous moments. :)

"Hate the beard." Brilliant! No matter what universe she's from she's still Shayera! :D

Clark's insights into Luthor were intriguing and full of unexpected comprehension from Lords Superman. Supes has his powers back. Watch out Justice Lords and the rest of the world as well.

One line confused me. Whne Batman had his picture taken he reflected it was because people were LESS tenecious than ever. Shouldn't it have been MORE? Just a query.

It had excellent flow but you might want to tone down the stiff formality of Lords WW a notch. She kinda clogged up the dialogue when she was engaged in conversation. Diana is proper but she doesn't have to be made of cardboard.

Loved every installment thus far and am eagerly awaiting the proper story! :D