Reviews for Frustration
v chapter 1 . 4/28
watch boyd bingham 68 living faith net eastern 9:pm prince also comes on at that time 9:pm eastern tbn 260
Very cool. Very cool.
andrea D chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
god dont ask why but i love reading sex scenes and urs is one of the bests :D :D :D :D :D
Eden Cespedes chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I feel like a total perv, but I LOVED it. Wish there had been some more of the Question in JLU. He is the most fascinating one I've ever seen, and really underrated.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
sure we may all be a little pervy for doing this but anyway really good work! very realistic ;)
Mrs. BYG chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
For someone to be a new to writing it, you sure write it like a pro. lol I know I sound like a pervert, but I thoroughly enjoyed Q in here. He's one of my favorites, even up there with J'onn. Keep it up. You're amazing! XD
skull-nation23 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
It's was great I need to get my ol lady up on this
Ladylovey chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
"new to writing smut"? Well, then you must have read alot of good ones, because you were writing like a pro! Some discrepancy in parts, but all in all, Fantastic!
Kenny Trash chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Well this was very lemoney. This was the most smut I have EVER read. I loved the part when she riped the mask off and flung it across the room.
MHZutaraFanGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
sexy, funny, adorable..._

LOVE how you write my fave character Question! He's totally funny and awesome and...well...X)...loved it, it was just awesome!
TheOptimist117 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Im sorry but theres no way you were new to writing smut, this is way to good.
lovexisxaxsin782 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
HOT! I want more :D It's really good considering you said you were new at writing smut, The only thing I would say is try and make it longer. Other than that it was great! keep it up
Ahra chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Read this before I started It's Complicated but for some weird reason my review button wasn't working...Anyways, this is a fantastic piece, it's funny, hot and fun all in one.
Kuroida chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
WHOA! That was probably one of the most erotic things I've ever read but it was AWESOME! It wasn't just "Let's have SEX!" there was a lead up and a climax and everything. I really like the detail and thought you put into each sentence.

I could actually picture Q and Helena doing/saying everything in my head and yes. It made me blush like a retard in the middle of the mall food court...let's not forget a bit of giggling. (Note to self. Don't read these kinds of fics on your phone in public).

And for a bit. You had me going that the thing Q hated was being forced to wear a condom lol.

I also liked a bit of the beginning that ties into JLU cannon and the Birds of Prey comics. You managed to pull off two birds with one stone :P

Anyways. Q and Huntress fics are rare. A smut Q/H fic is rarer and a GOOD smut Q/H fic? That's non-existent so you my friend are gonna go far ;)
scarletwitch0 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
WOW! I need a shower or at least attack my husband. Is this a stand-alone, or could it be in the "Just A Little Secret" Universe, before Bella and before their breakup?