Reviews for The Blazing Dragon
agnar chapter 1 . 4/11
Okay, really? How strong are these 'bandits'? How utterly weak is Kurenai and her team? If they were like, A-rank missing nin I could see it. But 'bandits' are just fucking civilians, thugs, not someone who can take out a fucking chunin level nin!

Wow is this utter crap, sorry. You want to do a rescue of a real kunoichi, rather than some fan girl? You better make it a rescue from overwhelming odds, like an army of bandits, some ninja stronger and/or outnumbering the kunoichi, or give some other reason, like she's been drugged or badly wounded.

Kurenai's team fucking outnumbered the 'bandits', you made no mention of them being badly wounded or anything. Not even worth reading further.
HaruXKyouyaLaxusXLucy4EVER chapter 1 . 1/29
...mei scary...-shiver shiver-
Danny chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
XD WTF I'm dying from the Pokémon reference great story I love it
FoxFira chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
lol i don't really use my makeup so you won't be able to burn it.
fanggrin chapter 15 . 2/27/2014
Well I have read most of your work and would like to thank you for your time this has been a wonderful read

The knight forgotten by time
Fanggrin

PS keep it up when you can
Guest chapter 15 . 11/10/2013
it was good while it lasted.
:] very good
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Your summary sucked lol, "Unloved" and "protect precious" people doesn't make sense to me...who is he protecting when he has none? And don't you think someone so hated would be vengeful, destructive and filled with hatred?
Destroyerz123 chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
I just like naruto being mysterious
cybresamurai chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Yes everyone's happy Except Sasuke because like always Everyone hates on Sasuke :(
Kurokawa-kun chapter 15 . 5/12/2013
it's a good story hope you get over writer's block and finish it :)
crazy lust chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
crazy lust chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
why chapters so short and cookies what kind of cookes

chojie whares them cookies
Eaglezaruma chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Orochimaru is a pedophile, we all know what he is doing to Sasuke...though Sasuke probably likes it.
Armandhas chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I'm sorry about this, but I just have to speak up.

This sucks, and I have only read the first chapter. But it is so bad, I'm not even going to attempt the following chapters. But, as a fellow author, I would like to explain my reasoning.
- You had 3 high level Chuunin, they finished an A rank mission, get overpowered by 2 bandits
- You made Kurenai abandon her teammates and seemingly 'forget' about them
- The Japanese is just terrible
- The way the sword was found was way too easy
- This is an almost direct copy paste from Tsukune08 "Crimson Wind Red Dream" being inspired is one thing, but this is something totally different

I'm sorry, but I won't be continuing this.