Reviews for The Blazing Dragon
Rosenkruz chapter 4 . 9/8
For "Energy Release" may I suggest the use of "Seiton" instead of Enerugiririsu. Sei means Essense, or Energy, and Ton is the suffix used for Elemental Chakra types in Naruto.
WHYYYYYY IT WAS SUCH A GOOD FANFIC
mike202 chapter 9 . 5/3
He gets so fucking jealous lol
Guest chapter 15 . 10/13/2015
Please dont bother writing eny more.
agnar chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Okay, really? How strong are these 'bandits'? How utterly weak is Kurenai and her team? If they were like, A-rank missing nin I could see it. But 'bandits' are just fucking civilians, thugs, not someone who can take out a fucking chunin level nin!

Wow is this utter crap, sorry. You want to do a rescue of a real kunoichi, rather than some fan girl? You better make it a rescue from overwhelming odds, like an army of bandits, some ninja stronger and/or outnumbering the kunoichi, or give some other reason, like she's been drugged or badly wounded.

Kurenai's team fucking outnumbered the 'bandits', you made no mention of them being badly wounded or anything. Not even worth reading further.
Kaneko352 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
...mei scary...-shiver shiver-
Danny chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
XD WTF I'm dying from the Pokémon reference great story I love it
FoxFira chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
lol i don't really use my makeup so you won't be able to burn it.
fanggrin chapter 15 . 2/27/2014
Well I have read most of your work and would like to thank you for your time this has been a wonderful read

The knight forgotten by time
Fanggrin

PS keep it up when you can
Guest chapter 15 . 11/10/2013
it was good while it lasted.
:] very good
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Your summary sucked lol, "Unloved" and "protect precious" people doesn't make sense to me...who is he protecting when he has none? And don't you think someone so hated would be vengeful, destructive and filled with hatred?
SushiSauceMaker chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
I just like naruto being mysterious
cybresamurai chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Yes everyone's happy Except Sasuke because like always Everyone hates on Sasuke :(
Kurokawa-kun chapter 15 . 5/12/2013
it's a good story hope you get over writer's block and finish it :)
crazy lust chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo