Reviews for Okami Amaterasu and Celia's Adventure
delta4phoenix chapter 14 . 11/28/2017
Well, even though you now seem to have been swallowed by Orochi or some such I am reviewing! So that’s something I guess? Anyway I liked the story so far even though Celia has yet to realize that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. (Lars: Says the Author who uses sarcasm at least three times a day) Amaterasu really seems like the benevolent god that she is and Issun... *sigh* People call me annoying so I have a good grasp of what’s annoying and what’s not. Issun is definitely annoying. Sadly he is to small for duct tape (also I don’t think that duct tape existed when Ōkami plays. Also, if Ammy is the goddess of the sun, doesn’t that make her that goddess of nuclear fusion? Also considering that power required to either: A. move the sun and readjust all the planets orbits or B. turn the earth somewhere between 45 to 90 degrees, she must be immensely powerful. (I am not even going to talk about inertia since Nippon treats the laws of physics as suggestions anyways)
delta4phoenix chapter 13 . 11/28/2017
Issun is annoying. And I am only reading this! Makes me dread what will happen when I finally get to play Ōkami myself in December.
delta4phoenix chapter 5 . 11/28/2017
Consider this a late review then.

Lars (My OCIgnore him. He‘s just crazy.
delta4phoenix chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
Yes, I can spare some of my time. So, I find this story amusing and the interactions fell realistic. You so far stayed true to the original concept of Ōkami (Wow, Autocorrect knows it!) and I appreciate that. That all?
Shiori Kudo chapter 15 . 3/27/2017
Why hasn't Celia asked why the brush gods call her a descendant of the sun and moon?
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
I loved this chapter!
kalub092 chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
I love this story so far. I know it not the latest chapter but I really do like it. Good job making me laugh. I also love the end of this chapter, great job!
A'stories10 chapter 34 . 2/18/2014
you know what? i can never take yami seriously anymore… my friend ruined it for me when she started calling him "The Fish of Darkness" in a really stupid voice… now my name for him is the fish of darkness XD
Anonymus chapter 34 . 10/6/2013
Your Fan-fiction was awesome and so much Fun to read! I was hanging on the edge with suspense at practically every moment! Awesome job!
Riafangz chapter 35 . 7/24/2013
haha XD this has me laughing seriosuly
AlphaGirl chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
I love your story's and characters,especially Celia :D she's extremely funny!
AlphaGirl chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
Great story can't what to read the rest!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
Awesome story make more plz
BlazeTorchicFire chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
LOL. I love Celia!
Guest chapter 35 . 4/10/2013
*loling face off from bloopers to the point at which I can't say anything*