Reviews for Okami Amaterasu and Celia's Adventure
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
I loved this chapter!
kalub092 chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
I love this story so far. I know it not the latest chapter but I really do like it. Good job making me laugh. I also love the end of this chapter, great job!
A'stories10 chapter 34 . 2/18/2014
you know what? i can never take yami seriously anymore… my friend ruined it for me when she started calling him "The Fish of Darkness" in a really stupid voice… now my name for him is the fish of darkness XD
Anonymus chapter 34 . 10/6/2013
Your Fan-fiction was awesome and so much Fun to read! I was hanging on the edge with suspense at practically every moment! Awesome job!
Willowsong907 chapter 35 . 7/24/2013
haha XD this has me laughing seriosuly
AlphaGirl chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
I love your story's and characters,especially Celia :D she's extremely funny!
AlphaGirl chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
Great story can't what to read the rest!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
Awesome story make more plz
BlazeTorchicFire chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
LOL. I love Celia!
Guest chapter 35 . 4/10/2013
*loling face off from bloopers to the point at which I can't say anything*
Guest chapter 34 . 4/10/2013
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I KNEW IT WAS SUSPICIOUS THAT EVERYONE CALLED HER THAT!
Guest chapter 31 . 4/9/2013
*gives time skip a hug* Don't worry, Mr. Time Skip. I love u, and no chappie in dis here fix would be complete without u...
Guest chapter 24 . 4/7/2013
WHAAAAAT!? ORCA HAS A BUCKET/SADDLE/COOKIE!? AND I'VE GONE THROUGH THAT PART THREE TIMES AND NEVER NOTICED!? WHAT THE HECK!?
Guest chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
Oh, so ur like me. I ate a brownie while playing roller coaster tycoon 2 and I was building this 1 roller coaster. Now EVERY SISNGLE FREAKING TIME I eat a brownie, I wanna play that game, and vice versa. SO ANNOYING.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
*Thinks* I believe the only place possibly WORSE than the Sunken Ship is Oni Island, CUZ OF DAT EFFIN' PEICE OF CRAP CALLED TOBI!