Reviews for Okami Amaterasu and Celia's Adventure
kalub092 chapter 10 . 3/21
I love this story so far. I know it not the latest chapter but I really do like it. Good job making me laugh. I also love the end of this chapter, great job!
A'stories10 chapter 34 . 2/18
you know what? i can never take yami seriously anymore… my friend ruined it for me when she started calling him "The Fish of Darkness" in a really stupid voice… now my name for him is the fish of darkness XD
Anonymus chapter 34 . 10/6/2013
Your Fan-fiction was awesome and so much Fun to read! I was hanging on the edge with suspense at practically every moment! Awesome job!
SkyWolf907 chapter 35 . 7/24/2013
haha XD this has me laughing seriosuly
AlphaGirl chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
I love your story's and characters,especially Celia :D she's extremely funny!
AlphaGirl chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
Great story can't what to read the rest!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
Awesome story make more plz
BlazeTorchicFire chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
LOL. I love Celia!
Guest chapter 35 . 4/10/2013
*loling face off from bloopers to the point at which I can't say anything*
Guest chapter 34 . 4/10/2013
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I KNEW IT WAS SUSPICIOUS THAT EVERYONE CALLED HER THAT!
Guest chapter 31 . 4/9/2013
*gives time skip a hug* Don't worry, Mr. Time Skip. I love u, and no chappie in dis here fix would be complete without u...
Guest chapter 24 . 4/7/2013
WHAAAAAT!? ORCA HAS A BUCKET/SADDLE/COOKIE!? AND I'VE GONE THROUGH THAT PART THREE TIMES AND NEVER NOTICED!? WHAT THE HECK!?
Guest chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
Oh, so ur like me. I ate a brownie while playing roller coaster tycoon 2 and I was building this 1 roller coaster. Now EVERY SISNGLE FREAKING TIME I eat a brownie, I wanna play that game, and vice versa. SO ANNOYING.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
*Thinks* I believe the only place possibly WORSE than the Sunken Ship is Oni Island, CUZ OF DAT EFFIN' PEICE OF CRAP CALLED TOBI!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
BEWARE: THIS REVEIW HAS SPOILERS/RANTS FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T GOTTEN TO ONI ISLAND.
*sighs* I always hated Rao. For more ways than one. And she IS pretty suspicious. There comes a point in the game, were all she does is talk about the Fox Rods. "FOX RODS" this, "FOX RODS" that. Then when you find them, she all like, "GIVE THEM TO ME OR I KEEL U!" SOANNOYING! And then she just goes and uses them to kill Himoko, who I didn't really care about when Rao was around. I was soooo happeh when I FINNALLY got to kill her. I was all, "HECK YEA! IKNEWRAOWASSUSPICIOUS! DIE, FOX!"
Easiest boss battle ever; Ninetails/Rao at Oni Island.