Reviews for Come Home To Me
natalya3721 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
AKLehane chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I really liked this! Sequel?
J.S. Jamesbrooke chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Beautiful piece this is. If computers could have tear splotches, then mine would.
Cryptic Shadow chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Awesome story!
elle112u chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Wow...just finished the show? WELCOME! :D "One of the best?" Pft. The...

Great job. :D
Jenubis chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I must admit, you really captured Faith's character in this. Buffy seemed a bit too vulnerable then she normally does, but you know she is known to become weak when it comes to her love life. I enjoyed reading this a lot. Hope to see more from you! )
OrangeWillowTree chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I loved this. I think you should add more to it. I'd love to read more about this romance between the two slayers.
twin who likes to travel chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Well, this was good for a first one. "Buffy The Vampire Slayer' became a quick favorite after I gave it a chance. Your story was as sappy as I expected it to be. I always felt that they weren't as nice as they could have been to Faith before she turned evil. I thought Willow and Buffy had some nerve when they each said that Buffy was Faith's friend. If she had been, they would have invited her to Scooby meetings, occasionally thanked her, and Buffy wouldn't have had to be encouraged by Joyce to invite Faith over for Christmas. And if she wanted out of as bad as she repeatedly claimed, she wouldn't have hesistated to let Kendra or Faith take over. If her ego hadn't been so big, then she would realize that the prophecy considered Faith the slayer when she arrived. And Giles was snart enough to realize that, but he never said it to her.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
MissIzzyB chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I agree, it's a great show. Thank you very much for sharing that lovely story, I hope there's more to come!