Reviews for Lily's Choice
peanutbutterjamjellyyy chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
Brilliant story, loved the ending.
amata0221 chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
Great chapter, love the ending.
sailorroxy chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Personally I think it is perfectly okay that you had Harry and Ron talk like adults. Because for one Harry spent the first 5 years of his life surounded by adults so he would naturally talk like them and Ron would probably try and talk like Harry because he is his best friend.
siriusthebestblack chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I can't wait for more! PLEASE HAVE THERE BE MORE! I love Harry's pranks! I alway have hated the greasy git! UPDATE MORE SOON!
amata0221 chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
Great story, please update soon.
E.M. Pride chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
This is a really good story. Continue writing it.
E.M. Pride chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
This is a really good story. Continue writing it.
Duchess E. V. Watson chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
fickle,fickle,bitchy, pregnant, neglectful lily. I'm dissapointed in you, but at least you're with the man your meant to be with... for now. Next thing we know, you'll be pregnant with Remus's puppies!
hreft93 chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
Good chapter, trough the second ending is much better. there isn't much of a explanation of why it ended like it did, either endings _
LittleCatZ chapter 9 . 1/10/2012
Aww...poor Sev...but he totally deserved it. Ish. You did a good job! I like it. Update soon?
Fury074 chapter 9 . 1/10/2012
'Sweaty'? Did you mean 'sweety'?
SundaeLovesLilyand James chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
woooowwww please update this story as soon as possible please...
hreft93 chapter 8 . 11/25/2011
she is really gullible, isn't she? good story by the way. I started to suspect when Harry was lookiing on those books, trying to make her happy. I say she is definitely pregnant.

Can't wait to see how this goes, with Snapes proposal and all.

hushpuppy22 chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
Snape, that disgusting b stard, does not seem upset about Lily being pregnant, which means he thinks the fetus is his because she had sex with him. The fact that she had sex with someone so repugnant and who treats Harry so poorly, is bad enough that Sirius should get custody of Harry and make sure she and her lover/new husband have zero access to the Potter money and properties. Her new husband shouldn't be allowed within a foot of Harry Lily's choice to marry the reptile should mean she lives in dreary shacks with no Frech beach houses. After all, she deserves a horrible life for betraying James, Harry and Sirius.
danzori chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
ahh, this is SO great! I really love this story, please update soon!