Reviews for Here be Monsters
Cookie05 chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
You have to finish writing this
It's amazing so far
aaeri chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
I love your writing so much omg. Just the way you describe everything and the dialogue- it's so unique and captures me effortlessly. This plot, while unusual, is also really interesting, and even though you'll probably never update again I'm glad with what I have :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
This story is amazing
Tortugas-and-Lovi chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
I need more!... Please?
srooone chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
I hope you continue this!
Eurwen de Vrill chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Oh my God, this is awesome! Alice FTW!

Please please please update this amazing fanfic as soon as you can :D
Cupcakinator chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Ok first I love this story, I think It's weird (well The Mermaid thing anyway) but wonderful! I hope you update soon! and I've never heard of that TV show. Anyway, I give you e-cookies!
DarkMoonKilling chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
So fantastically good, my friend. The only thing I wish, is that the chapters were longer, but still, I can't wait for more! Please, keep up the great work!
Deemo chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
whoohooo! new chapter! and come on spain you know you love her!

also one question do you know what pairing your going to do or are you going to let the readers decide?
olliebaz9 chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
i love you!

thanks for updating, i love your sarcasicish responses from england. am i getting that spain has a soft spot for england! *wiggle le eyebrows*

you made my day, thanks.

( update more regularly in future, please
Lurking Casually chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Great story, somehow I don't think England's going to be very happy. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Deemo chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Yay another update but too bad it was kind of short well at least to me cause I bloody love this fic! And I gotta say this is one of the best fics I've read so far so update soon!
olliebaz9 chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
UPDATE! please,it is sounding quite interesting
a reviewer chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
my friend recomended this saying it was good (but then again she thinks anyhing with a pirate is good regardless of the quality) but i have to admit this is really good i love it! the idea is very orginal and i cant wait to see what happens next so update soon mate!
Deemo chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Oooo this is very intersting and i cant wait to see how it plays out and i love england in this one, shes powerful, confident and firece not blushy and cry-y :P. Anyway awesome story so update soon!