Reviews for Here be Monsters
Cookie05 chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
You have to finish writing this
It's amazing so far
aaeri chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
I love your writing so much omg. Just the way you describe everything and the dialogue- it's so unique and captures me effortlessly. This plot, while unusual, is also really interesting, and even though you'll probably never update again I'm glad with what I have :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
This story is amazing
Tortugas-and-Lovi chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
I need more!... Please?
srooone chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
I hope you continue this!
Eurwen de Vrill chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Oh my God, this is awesome! Alice FTW!

Please please please update this amazing fanfic as soon as you can :D
Cupcakinator chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Ok first I love this story, I think It's weird (well The Mermaid thing anyway) but wonderful! I hope you update soon! and I've never heard of that TV show. Anyway, I give you e-cookies!
DarkMoonKilling chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
So fantastically good, my friend. The only thing I wish, is that the chapters were longer, but still, I can't wait for more! Please, keep up the great work!
Deemo chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
whoohooo~! new chapter! and come on spain you know you love her~!

also one question do you know what pairing your going to do or are you going to let the readers decide?
olliebaz9 chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
i love you!

thanks for updating, i love your sarcasicish responses from england. am i getting that spain has a soft spot for england! *wiggle le eyebrows*

you made my day, thanks.

( update more regularly in future, please
Lurking Casually chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Great story, somehow I don't think England's going to be very happy. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Deemo chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Yay another update but too bad it was kind of short well at least to me cause I bloody love this fic! And I gotta say this is one of the best fics I've read so far so update soon~!
olliebaz9 chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
UPDATE! please,it is sounding quite interesting
a reviewer chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
my friend recomended this saying it was good (but then again she thinks anyhing with a pirate is good regardless of the quality) but i have to admit this is really good i love it! the idea is very orginal and i cant wait to see what happens next so update soon mate!
Deemo chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Oooo this is very intersting and i cant wait to see how it plays out and i love england in this one, shes powerful, confident and firece not blushy and cry-y :P. Anyway awesome story so update soon~!