Reviews for Mutant Son
EJect chapter 47 . 7/1
Wow, all your writing has been so good for so long I can't wait to check out the rest of your stories, great ending here.
EJect chapter 35 . 7/1
WOW the acting you wrote in, the scripted yet not so scripted, it was ALL so good, the planning you made, the way Malfoy had a delayed response, it was all so perfect. I do wish there was a little more explanation around the shield Xavier put up around John's mind, though.
EJect chapter 25 . 6/30
"The Right Thing'?! I really hope Harry doesn't attempt to break bonds with John that'd be quite sad, but as a plot device it would also be interesting and I trust that everything would be fine in the end.
EJect chapter 24 . 6/30
I've SERIOUSLY read too much of this wonderful to work to not have left a review already. Wow. It's a good story, you spent so much time on characterization and it's so alive, thanks.
Beth9891 chapter 47 . 6/20
Loved this! Really enjoy your writing and appreciate that you don't whitewash John's character yet still make him work with Harry. Haven't read a lot of this pairing but quickly becoming one of my more favorite crossover pairs. Thanks for sharing :-)
Shanatora chapter 47 . 3/17
Awesome story! Realy it's great to see events of the book twisted to fill into place in your version. I love it!
Aries Christensen chapter 30 . 3/6
Who does not like Catcher in the Rye?
thehereandnow33 chapter 34 . 4/4/2015
Why don't they jus contact snape...to continue spying?
isis424 chapter 47 . 12/13/2014
(*w*)
Book-Reading-Addict chapter 34 . 11/15/2014
L
shookenuppepsi chapter 47 . 10/16/2014
Great story. I love crossovers when they introduce some shop that I never even considered, but it's written so well that it becomes the only shop I want. I loved the darkness of your characterizations and that you didn't try and make two rather screwed up people a light and happy couple. Very well done.
jpze101 chapter 47 . 7/4/2014
I freaking loved this story it is soooooooo aammazing like yaassssss. I wish it could go on forever and ever!
Guest chapter 47 . 5/4/2014
Superbly written! I have to admit, St John and Harry was never a pairing that occurred to me, but your story has made me ship it! :) absolutely brilliant! Well done! :)
Dragonraven91 chapter 47 . 4/9/2014
Love it, you're very good.
Loved the plot and I hope you won't stop writing 'cus it's rare to have such writers like you.

Well to me anyways, I enjoyed it.
adaydreamer95 chapter 47 . 3/30/2014