Reviews for Mutant Son
(*w*)
Book-Reading-Addict chapter 34 . 11/15/2014
L
shookenuppepsi chapter 47 . 10/16/2014
Great story. I love crossovers when they introduce some shop that I never even considered, but it's written so well that it becomes the only shop I want. I loved the darkness of your characterizations and that you didn't try and make two rather screwed up people a light and happy couple. Very well done.
jpze101 chapter 47 . 7/4/2014
I freaking loved this story it is soooooooo aammazing like yaassssss. I wish it could go on forever and ever!
Guest chapter 47 . 5/4/2014
Superbly written! I have to admit, St John and Harry was never a pairing that occurred to me, but your story has made me ship it! :) absolutely brilliant! Well done! :)
Dragonraven91 chapter 47 . 4/9/2014
Love it, you're very good.
Loved the plot and I hope you won't stop writing 'cus it's rare to have such writers like you.

Well to me anyways, I enjoyed it.
adaydreamer95 chapter 47 . 3/30/2014
loved it
CheyRain chapter 25 . 3/2/2014
I have not read this story in its entirety yet although I've seen it often. I made the assumption it would be bad until I decided to finally read it. It impressed me. I want a happy ending but I doubt there will be one. I've known it is unlikely because Pyro asked him to not walk to his death which means Harry will most likely perish with the last Horcrux. Pyro and Harry are better and stronger for one another. They are together because of stress and fear and they are not in a healthy relationship.
I just thought you might be interested in knowing my thoughts so far.
Sincerely,
CheyRain
i-am-the-wallace chapter 47 . 12/24/2013
I think i'm the only one thats upset that John cheated on Harry twice.
IQvibe chapter 47 . 12/8/2013
Loveeee this
Dream's Abyss chapter 47 . 9/23/2013
I enjoyed this, though I feel that you left something hanging with the whole bit of Gryffindor's heir leading the world to light or leaving in darkness.
Maybe2Morrow chapter 47 . 9/22/2013
I'm glad you enjoyed writing this, I enjoyed reading it! It was such an amazing story, and written very well. I felt really connected to the characters, and I may have cried... more than once.
DemeRain chapter 47 . 9/1/2013
This is one of my new favorite pieces of fanfic. I can believe how well this re-telling of book 7 work. I could not stop reading. Nacomah, I thank you dearly for sharing something this wonderful.
TheJesterCard chapter 47 . 8/18/2013
So I totally read Boy Next Door first, right, and kind of really fell in love with the whole Harry and Pyro thing and then I found this fic and... wow. I just. Really really liked the entire thing and their dynamic is so unique and them and hfvfvgbr. I don't really know what to say, honestly, but I just felt you should know that this was a wonderful read and you're kind of really awesome. I think I've been reading this thing nonstop the whole day and I couldn't stop because it just reeled me in like it was made of chocolate or something. So... yeah. c:
MangaMagic chapter 47 . 7/24/2013
As you my have noticed, I gave up on trying to review every chapter because I was too caught up in reading to stop. I absolutely loved this story, and wished I had been there during the process to give my vote on the sequal - I would have enjoyed to see a continuation of this current relationship rather than start it again in a different setting. Nonetheless, I love the pairing and will check out the "sequal" when I have a chance :)