Reviews for Mutant Son
Mashrose chapter 47 . 7/17/2017
I usually don't read stories over 100k, but this one held my intrest the whole time! It's awesome!
Mashrose chapter 19 . 7/16/2017
I just remembered...WHERE ARE THE TWINS!?
Larkscope chapter 47 . 5/4/2017
This was SO good. I never knew I needed this pairing, but I am so glad I found it. While I wish your story had deviated from Deathly Hallows a little more than it did, you did a fantastic job. Your characterizations were spot on. Early on in the story I really wasn't sure I wanted them together, but you had them work out their differences in a convincing way. When reading I felt like I could feel just a little of the addiction to their relationship that the characters themselves felt. Excellent work.

I can't wait to read more of what you've written. And though it's been about five years and you've probably moved on and didn't write both, I want to read both options you mentioned: the new storyline and the sequel to this one.
EJect chapter 47 . 7/1/2016
Wow, all your writing has been so good for so long I can't wait to check out the rest of your stories, great ending here.
EJect chapter 35 . 7/1/2016
WOW the acting you wrote in, the scripted yet not so scripted, it was ALL so good, the planning you made, the way Malfoy had a delayed response, it was all so perfect. I do wish there was a little more explanation around the shield Xavier put up around John's mind, though.
EJect chapter 25 . 6/30/2016
"The Right Thing'?! I really hope Harry doesn't attempt to break bonds with John that'd be quite sad, but as a plot device it would also be interesting and I trust that everything would be fine in the end.
EJect chapter 24 . 6/30/2016
I've SERIOUSLY read too much of this wonderful to work to not have left a review already. Wow. It's a good story, you spent so much time on characterization and it's so alive, thanks.
Beth9891 chapter 47 . 6/20/2016
Loved this! Really enjoy your writing and appreciate that you don't whitewash John's character yet still make him work with Harry. Haven't read a lot of this pairing but quickly becoming one of my more favorite crossover pairs. Thanks for sharing :-)
Shanatora chapter 47 . 3/17/2016
Awesome story! Realy it's great to see events of the book twisted to fill into place in your version. I love it!
Asher Jayden chapter 30 . 3/6/2016
Who does not like Catcher in the Rye?
thehereandnow33 chapter 34 . 4/4/2015
Why don't they jus contact snape...to continue spying?
isis424 chapter 47 . 12/13/2014
(*w*)
Book-Reading-Addict chapter 34 . 11/15/2014
L
shookenuppepsi chapter 47 . 10/16/2014
Great story. I love crossovers when they introduce some shop that I never even considered, but it's written so well that it becomes the only shop I want. I loved the darkness of your characterizations and that you didn't try and make two rather screwed up people a light and happy couple. Very well done.
jpze101 chapter 47 . 7/4/2014
I freaking loved this story it is soooooooo aammazing like yaassssss. I wish it could go on forever and ever!