Reviews for D Phantom of Jump City
iidaemii03 chapter 36 . 3/7
This story I...I have no words. From the action to the sad moments, I mean: Danny making a deal with Slade, Danny's new clothes and the scythe, Sam coming back, the scar...It was such a good story! And the ending...the OMG ending! It went right to my heart, I swear! I almost had tears at the end. You KNOW how to make great stories! First I read "Time Masters Apprentice" and now this! I love these to stories and Danny X Sam...no one can be better! You got me with this story and TMA. Both are going right to the favourite-list! Tnx 4 a gr8 story!
Killua Lawliet chapter 1 . 1/14
Krusher I totally agree, I mean what is it with Danny Phantom Teen Titan crossovers and sythes
Krusher chapter 1 . 1/10
Yeah... I quit reading this at "scythe".
Shattersoul chapter 36 . 10/19/2016
Although at first I was a bit put off by the spelling errors (although the replacement of the word "Tortured" with "torchered" made me smile a bit), the story itself is solid, and thoroughly enjoyable. Properly formatted, this would be an amazing story, but it is excellent already.

I personally thought that during the part with the "Bring only one back", Danny would either turn down the offer, or take the third option and grab Skulker instead, therefore completely nullifying any sort of causality.

All in all though, it's an interesting story: well worth the time spent reading it.
Eagle Dreamer chapter 36 . 9/18/2016
it was really good.
3 chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
you have a really cool fic going here! thanks, it takes my mind off of real life. :)
Guest chapter 34 . 7/11/2016
I knew it! Once you kept on saying this was a SamXDanny fanfic I knew it had to be Sam!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/11/2016
And this is why I like Raven over Robin. She waits for each full story before deciding.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
How does Slade get into everything? It's ridiculous really, how much he knows about Danny ALREADY.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 5 . 7/10/2016
Three names. That is an awful lot girl. Sigh. Robin you are WAY too paranoid of a guy for my liking. Danny is an exception for me cause.. Cause he's Danny Phantom? No, scratch that, nearly gets killed in his house each day. Yup, that is what I am going with.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 4 . 7/10/2016
Sigh. Robin you should understand he was framed.
Notros chapter 18 . 4/15/2016
I demand a picture of Danny's new suit.
CrayonPencil chapter 2 . 1/20/2016
good beginning!
SparkleSeas chapter 18 . 1/15/2016
Let me guess, Danny teleported to the training room, didnt he. He's going to be rich! (That is, if he would get the bett money the placed either on or against him. I don't know how bets work)
Guest chapter 22 . 12/31/2015