Reviews for D Phantom of Jump City
Ancrith Fyre chapter 1 . 1/14
Krusher I totally agree, I mean what is it with Danny Phantom Teen Titan crossovers and sythes
Krusher chapter 1 . 1/10
Yeah... I quit reading this at "scythe".
Shattersoul chapter 36 . 10/19/2016
Although at first I was a bit put off by the spelling errors (although the replacement of the word "Tortured" with "torchered" made me smile a bit), the story itself is solid, and thoroughly enjoyable. Properly formatted, this would be an amazing story, but it is excellent already.

I personally thought that during the part with the "Bring only one back", Danny would either turn down the offer, or take the third option and grab Skulker instead, therefore completely nullifying any sort of causality.

All in all though, it's an interesting story: well worth the time spent reading it.
Eagle Dreamer chapter 36 . 9/18/2016
it was really good.
3 chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
you have a really cool fic going here! thanks, it takes my mind off of real life. :)
Guest chapter 34 . 7/11/2016
I knew it! Once you kept on saying this was a SamXDanny fanfic I knew it had to be Sam!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/11/2016
And this is why I like Raven over Robin. She waits for each full story before deciding.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
How does Slade get into everything? It's ridiculous really, how much he knows about Danny ALREADY.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 5 . 7/10/2016
Three names. That is an awful lot girl. Sigh. Robin you are WAY too paranoid of a guy for my liking. Danny is an exception for me cause.. Cause he's Danny Phantom? No, scratch that, nearly gets killed in his house each day. Yup, that is what I am going with.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 4 . 7/10/2016
Sigh. Robin you should understand he was framed.
Notros chapter 18 . 4/15/2016
I demand a picture of Danny's new suit.
CrayonPencil chapter 2 . 1/20/2016
good beginning!
SparkleSeas chapter 18 . 1/15/2016
Let me guess, Danny teleported to the training room, didnt he. He's going to be rich! (That is, if he would get the bett money the placed either on or against him. I don't know how bets work)
Guest chapter 22 . 12/31/2015
Huh
Guest chapter 19 . 12/31/2015
OOOHHHH teleportation like a Vlads
The cloak makes so much more sense now