Reviews for D Phantom of Jump City
Shattersoul chapter 36 . 10/19
Although at first I was a bit put off by the spelling errors (although the replacement of the word "Tortured" with "torchered" made me smile a bit), the story itself is solid, and thoroughly enjoyable. Properly formatted, this would be an amazing story, but it is excellent already.

I personally thought that during the part with the "Bring only one back", Danny would either turn down the offer, or take the third option and grab Skulker instead, therefore completely nullifying any sort of causality.

All in all though, it's an interesting story: well worth the time spent reading it.
Eagle Dreamer chapter 36 . 9/18
it was really good.
3 chapter 6 . 9/10
you have a really cool fic going here! thanks, it takes my mind off of real life. :)
I knew it! Once you kept on saying this was a SamXDanny fanfic I knew it had to be Sam!
And this is why I like Raven over Robin. She waits for each full story before deciding.
How does Slade get into everything? It's ridiculous really, how much he knows about Danny ALREADY.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 5 . 7/10
Three names. That is an awful lot girl. Sigh. Robin you are WAY too paranoid of a guy for my liking. Danny is an exception for me cause.. Cause he's Danny Phantom? No, scratch that, nearly gets killed in his house each day. Yup, that is what I am going with.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 4 . 7/10
Sigh. Robin you should understand he was framed.
Notros chapter 18 . 4/15
I demand a picture of Danny's new suit.
CrayonPencil chapter 2 . 1/20
good beginning!
SparkleSeas chapter 18 . 1/15
Let me guess, Danny teleported to the training room, didnt he. He's going to be rich! (That is, if he would get the bett money the placed either on or against him. I don't know how bets work)
Guest chapter 22 . 12/31/2015
Huh
Guest chapter 19 . 12/31/2015
OOOHHHH teleportation like a Vlads
The cloak makes so much more sense now
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
*Sighs* Yes Danny, every town has at least one crazed up fruitloop.
Candy Phantom chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
*raises hands enthusiastically* I forgot most of this.
Demi: that's the nature of Candy. Forget everything and then reread the story a month later.