Reviews for Confinement
Reaper-KayReaper chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Dude, this is really great, please continue writing. :D
the dialogue is pretty amazing!
Even-the-Fire-is-Crying chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
pleases finish this? i liked it! tho some parts were kinda confusing...so i had ta re-read it to get it...
Carzilla888 chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
Excuse me yes zilla here and first off why ain't there no updateds I love ur story and demand another chapter asap pronto on the double ya heard...sike no diregard all that I love this pairing it's to die for now that ol boy done got loose will he go after Shuuhei he gone go after shuu ain't he I already know he is ain't he well update so I can find out
Silent Sage chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
How exciting! I wonder how Grimmjow managed to keep under the radar, how clever of him. I hope you update soon!
Katyra chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
This pairing is my new guilty pleasure, and I'm really enjoying this story. And you're an excellent writer. Although it does occasionally seem like your brain gets ahead of your fingers, as some sentences are missing words. But you shouldn't worry too much about it, I do the same thing.

I hope you continue to update this story. I'm especially impressed that not only do you write a believable Hisagi and Grimmjow, but also a believable Mayuri, creepy bastard that he is.

Keep up the good work!
Doble-Kay chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
O.O Grimmjow escaped! I wonder what Shuuhei is going to do? Great chapter! :)
Pantera Undone chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Haha. Don't worry, just writing what comes into my head is how I get through the day. Good chapter. Nice and quiet, instead of all the flaming drama some authors put into it. Just because it's yaoi doesn't mean they have to act like screaming little girls.
Pantera Undone chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Very good! I like the conflict you've brought into it, as well as the interesting way both men's thoughts are kind of circling the same topics. There is real, believable emotion as well.

The only nonperfect thing I noticed is a slip from past to present tense and then back, but it was hardly a problem. :) I do it all the time too.
Pantera Undone chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Hello Pofa, nice to meet you. I enjoyed this story quite a bit, but thought I would offer a little constructive criticism. I think you portrayed both characters accurately, and the story line original, but it feels incomplete. The sex scene was good, don't worry; it's the last part that I had a little trouble with.

In just about any relationship it takes a little while for actual love to develop, and then longer for the words to be spoken. Considering Grimmjow is one of the characters, it would take even longer. I liked your writing very much, I just thought that it should probably be a little longer until feelings are confessed, since it seems that in pretty much one day the two characters went from standoffish but attractive, to flirting and lovey-dovey with no explanation.

Also, you didn't explain what happens beyond this point. Does Grimmjow stay in Mayuri's lab, getting experimented on, or is he freed? What is Mayuri's reaction to the 'entertainment' Hisagi is providing? You already have very good ground work set up; the mad scientist mentioned his other specimens were being damaged, so he might just release Grimmjow out of irritation.

At any rate, I still liked this a great deal, and I think you have a talent for it. I hope my comments were helpful and are taken as they are meant, which is simply friendly advice from one writer to another.
Doble-Kay chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
Oh Grimmjow, lovely chapter
Doble-Kay chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
A wonderful chapter, I'm glad this story didn't end. :)
ichibanseiken chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Ummm...it wasn't bad but obviously you haven't gathered enough empirical evidence on anal sex :-) I challenge you to stick even a slender carrot up your butt unprepared and without lube. This unfortunate experience will show you why a lot of your readers will wince in pain for Hisagi, instead of writhing in ecstasy. Preparation is really important; so is lube. A question of "how to get lube" came up in our writer's group; the most common and sensible improvization would be spit, or even better, seminal fluid. If Grimmjow had Shuuhei come first he could have used his own jizz to prep him and for lubrication and it would have been a lot better, and a much more realistic, scene.

Second, I question all that love stuff. I see it happening but not this fast. This is WAY too fast.

You show some affection and describe a lot of what's happening quite nicely, especially the tongue play. That was well done.
ichibanseiken chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wow. Just wow, I love the concept. I agree with gypsygrrl that it's sick, but in a good way. If you think about it, if Shuu is really turned on by Grimm, and if you consider Shuuhei's trauma and angst and neuroses and all that, a good fuck by Grimmjow may just be the best thing ever for him. Not only that, but if this goes into a *relationship*, well...this could mean a way out for Grimmjow.

As to theoretical discussions of literature or music for entertainment, maybe not so much but think back to Neliel. She was a pretty sophisticated arrancar. So was Szayel. Grimmjow may represent destruction, but that, in itself, doesn't make him stupid. Certainly there are things to talk about.
iFanboy chapter 1 . 6/27/2011