Reviews for Serendipity
Meeshkla18 chapter 6 . 10/4/2016
Pleeeeease update ~!
I really want to know what more is going to happen :o
Will the madam be saved ? Will Ciel think Kagome is somehow involved in their murder spree ? Is Grell still going to try and paint Kagome in red? Solo many questions ~
Please continue with this story I am anxious to know what else is going to happen .
Guest chapter 6 . 4/9/2016
Omg please continue!
ClassyLifeChoices chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
I really hope you continue this story. I re-read it and still love it so much
Darkshadowrose2 chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
oooooo this story was getting good i was engoying that when is the next chapter
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
Why did you have to stop? It was getting very good. I like the plot for this fic so far since I haven't read and stories win so muh Kagome and Kiddie interaction. Will Ciel and Sebastian find out about the Shikon? What exactly is so special about the trinket that the Undertaker gave her? Will Kagome ever remember how she ended up in Victorian England after the final battle? Please keep up the good work and update soon. :P
breakingheart93 chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
UWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT AT THAT! I loathe cliffies! please hurry and get the next chapter out!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Update soon i wish to see what happens!
Lee chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
I am hanging on the edge of my seat to find out what happens next. Please update soon!
Chibiabyss chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
this is awesome please update soon
LuceRunsAway chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Ahhh this story is so good! You're an amazing and talented writer! Pleaseeeeee update soon
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
Please oh please update this soon. I am absolutely in love with it. It is an amazingly awesome story.
PandaEars96 chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
what you cannot leave a story like this unfinished! i loved it!
Sillvog chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Darn it all! I read the series a long time ago so I can't remember all the details, but I hope this isn't leading up to what I think it is. I hope with her being there she can somehow someway change things. But with the way things look now, and the strange feeling I get Grell wants to dress her in her own red blood, I'm not sure how things will turn out. Hope you update soon, looking forward to the next chapter!
Kimori Takahashi chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
What!

Don't tell me kagome died!

If she isn't than I hope you update soon!
If not than I would hope you update soon so I know at least what's going to happen next!

Hope you can date soon!
anonymous chick chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
I hope you update this story soon! Will Ciel find out about her now? Please update, doll!