Reviews for Digimon Tamers: Bittersweet Remembrance
ExodusClaw chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Sad...But I think you should continue this little one-short...Maybe even have the tamers reunited with their digimon and have an epilogue of when they grew up too :P Anyways,good work,keep it up Bye
x se chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
I know this seems odd, but I think you should do a Rukato sequel.
Mae Ari chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
*sighs* I just had to read this, didn't I? Now I'm all sad.

It was very good - and rather realistic. I wondered how the Tamers would stay together since Digimon were the thing that really united them. I feel sad for Takato, because you can't be friends forever sometimes.

You did it very well and I'm giggling over the fact that Takato didn't realize why they girls were blushing. *laughs*

It has just the right amount of nostalgia, angst, and reality that hits the gut. I'm adding this to my favorites as well. .
Black chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
It's strange how these things work, isn't it. I was bored and looking for a decent Rukato fic when I found one of your reviews, which led me to this fic.
My compliments to one of the best Rukato Fics I've in a while. You didn't overplay anything. Kept everyone in character, didn't ignore the pre-established bonds. Quite sadly, you write a Rukato better than most other Rukato authors out there.
Excellent work. And thanks for showing my there there are still good fics of this couple out there that I haven't found.
Ucchan1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
This is a really touching story, you have a great writing style, it's so rare to come across talent in the Digimon fandom, thank you for writing this! _
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
I feel kinda sorry for what Takato is now going through. SO here are my 5 questions to ask you about this fanfic. But since you don't have your email address posted, I will give them to you through this review. And here they are. 1. What was this fanfic about? 2. Was there going to be anymore to this fanfic? 3. When did it take place? 4. Are the Tamers Digimon back in the Digital World? If so, why? 5. How long has it been since the Tamers last saw their Digimon? And the Digimon, them? Be sure to let me know. I will have some more questions for you later.
Goggleheads' Gal chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
This is pretty good but can you continue because I don't see much Rukato in this fic, but if you continue I suppose you could add some Rukato hints.
Cosmos Traveler chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
This fic is great! So angsty, but still with some Rukato. So realistic, and probably what the Tamers' life after Digimon really was like.
Eins chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Well done.
Flamegaruru chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
FG: TOT *bawls insanely*

Ruki: '_'; Where is goggle-head when I need him to be sensitive for me? Oh yeah, he's having an emotional breakdown outside of Guilmon's place. '_';

FG: *bawls louder*

Ruki: Ties to my goggle-head...why oh why did I have to be FG's clone!

Takato: *runs and leaps into Ruki's arms* WAAAAAAHHHH! T_T

Ruki: Now now goggle-head...*pats his head*

FG: *SNUFF* The Rukatoness of it all! *bear hugs both Tamers*

Ruki & Takato: ERG!

I loved this fic! Oh! Just adored it! I'm going to hyperventilate!

~Flamegaruru~

P.s. If you could please tell me how Tamers end and how the 6th movie goes...I will be indebted to you!

I'll do something for you!

Ruki: Like leave him/her alone?

FG: -_-' Tut tut, Mini Me. What did we talk about when it comes to sarcasm?

Ruki: -.-' Gomen, FG.
One Teared clown chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
A realy sadand moving story man. But i liked it. I tohught that it was very good. Realistic
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
Too sweet! This story's definitely gonna go in my favorite's. Keep up the good work on it. RUKATO FOREVER!