Reviews for Anxiety
D chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
It's good! Please update!
preettygabbysz chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
vLuna chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
I can't wait for Cloud and Tifa to meet properly xD I'm glad you added Cloud's perspective to the story, It's more interesting with also his pov :)
sunflowerspot chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
This is really, really, REALLY interesting. I can't wait until Cloud and Tifa finally talk to one another and I'm so curious to see what happened with Tifa. Something with Nibelheim fire I guess, but what? UPdate soon!
Lord Divestre Croft chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Better. Much better.
Iris Irine chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Hohoo such difference from Condition. And you incorporated a lot more elements in Anxiety that it becomes really detailed and real. Nice chapter! I'm looking forward for the next one :)
Juleezy chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
YAY, A NEW CHAPPIE! It's a shame you have such few reviews. D: I really love the revision so far, and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Til next time!
Juleezy chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I read Condition right before I found this fanfic, and I'm glad I did. I'm really excited for this revision because I loved the original. Can't wait til next time!
vLuna chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
New Condition looks great so far. I'm sure this new version will be even better than the old one :)
Iris Irine chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This looks promising, and it's much clearer than the previous one.

Just a suggestion by the way, maybe "The woman" instead of "One woman" in the first paragraph after the dream sequence is better?

Anyway, I'm waiting for your next update! :)