Reviews for You Owe Me
BookLover0317538 chapter 28 . 3/16/2019
Would love to see the story finished..don’t know if that’s possible at this rate, but it would be awesome. One of the better stories out there.
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 28 . 7/10/2018
It's fantastic, regardless of whether or not you complete it.
Kage Koutetsu Yume chapter 28 . 1/2/2018
I literally spent 10 minutes Googling looking for this story because I loved it so much (I first stumbled on it in probably 2012). Shame that it was last updated in 2013, but what you did post is wonderful and one of my favorite stories. I love the way you characterize Draco in this story, and that he's gone through therapy but still has some struggles. I'm also glad that Harry's able to calm down in this story, I was a little afraid the shouting would end up leaving an unresolved conflict for the story if it got intense enough! Overall, a really great story and I am glad you wrote what you did write of it.
Ella Blackrose chapter 28 . 12/27/2016
I realize there is little chance, but please, please, can you finish the story? You make a beautiful tale thus far, I would love to read the rest! It's warm, it's funny, it's realistic, love it! If ever you do finish it, I sure want to read it!
ladelg28 chapter 28 . 11/14/2016
whaaaa! i need more!
dhamann7878 chapter 28 . 7/12/2016
is the ending? I want more
babyvfan chapter 10 . 6/29/2016
Well, at least they called a truce. This is progress.
babyvfan chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
Also, forgot to mention. Luna and Blaise? A bit surprising but I can definitely see it
babyvfan chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
And this is why I love love love Luna. She's tooo precious
babyvfan chapter 5 . 6/29/2016
Well...I mean...it could be worse. Draco is in the same boat as Harry. I'm sure they'll be able to work something out
babyvfan chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
If even Hermione can't find anything, then it's clear that there's no way out. Either Harry marries Draco or say bye to magic, which is really messed up now that I think about it
babyvfan chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
*Jaw drops* She...she clearly waste no time does she? I mean... I get she wants Draco to keep his inheritance and everything but dragging him and harry into a forced marriage? I don't see this going well. At all. And knowing Draco he will definitely make Harry's early days in the marriage hell.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Oh...Mama Malfoy playing matchmaker. This should be interesting
KatieMarrie chapter 28 . 4/29/2016
Bahhh, I wish there was more! Hope you find the inspiration to continue one day. Love it!
Matt chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
She has stated her demand for harry to enter a marriage contract with draco. Any marriage contract will do even a marriage just in name maby with a that allows later seperation. She can no longer make any demands. None at all