Reviews for InuyashaRound robin Story TellingStyle
Unseen Watcher chapter 10 . 6/9/2006
*clasps hands and looks starry-eyed* One of the great epics of all time! And no one's been killed yet! It's a miracle. *evil lagut #233).
Aile Anna chapter 10 . 4/2/2005
rofl - I loved the mention of Sesshoumaru's tail, and I absolutely loved the ending of kagome's turn where Miroku almost had his sex life ended - and Inuyasha the hanyou pin cushion - heehee.

Nicely done, sorry I wasn't around for beta-reading. Aim hates me, and Yahoo dislikes you. Sigh, no winning these days. But you did a nice job, I saw nothing amiss! Though, I was laughing too hard to truly notice! _
eeyargh chapter 7 . 12/3/2004
Okay, now THAT was terrifyingly funny. 'Shipopo' and 'Kagogo...' it reminds me of when Shippou asked Inuyasha how to do the kaze no kizu and our dear hanyou started blathering on about 'gagaga no subaba' or some such nonsense.

... Oh, wait, was that a spoiler?
YuniX-2 chapter 9 . 10/27/2004
It wes really funny at first, but I'm an InuKag shipper and all they're doing is fighting...
rae1 chapter 9 . 10/12/2004
so who goes next? don't leave me hangin, this is a great fic! please update soon as u can (in case u didn't get that message yet.-) *l8r!*
Nitte iz chapter 5 . 3/20/2004
!
Bejipan chapter 5 . 3/16/2004
I just finished the chapter with Jaken telling the story. I am having trouble holding in my laughter. Ku-ku-ku-ku! *keeps it up for an hour, carefully pronouncing every 'ku'* I love that part. And I liked it when Rin was giving her marshmallows over to Sesshomaru; it's very cute and believable.
Bejipan
Tessenchan chapter 9 . 3/7/2004
lmao youre a riot (typing with one hand, thats why theres no caps...
Hadley T chapter 8 . 2/17/2004
Omg! This is soo funny! Please continue it. For now i have this story on fav. and wait for the next chapter
Tessenchan chapter 8 . 2/4/2004
Anna told me about this story and so I scampered off to read it- and it is HILARIOUS! Just the thought of Sesshoumaru putting up with all of them for that long is funny, and I love it. I can't wait to read more.
Tessen
Pawn'sVictory chapter 8 . 1/25/2004
I think I am just going to go through and read all of your stories now. I think I said I needed hilarity. Poor Inu Yasha.
Lafiel chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
I absolutly LOVE your fic i espesailly like the frog sense thing LOLed and I never do!
Time's mortal enemy chapter 8 . 12/23/2003
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE
Aile Anna chapter 8 . 12/7/2003
Finally, I am reviewing! *dances around the room*
First off, the title had me rolling in laughter. Gee, I wonder why Miroku's chapter would be titled something so hentai? Hehe
Second, it was very funny. I laughed all the way through it!
And lastly, I must hear IY's version of this tale soon!
lastly, great job, as usual. Keep up the wonderful work!
Aja Hannah chapter 8 . 11/24/2003
oohh really good. extremly funny. continue i'll be watching