Reviews for Naruto and Pokemon: Power of Partnership
possable lover chapter 11 . 7/28
The headband for Nakagakure is the Kanji for Naka within a circle. (A rectangle with a downward slash through it, to simplify)

This reminds me of the Deathly Hallows symbol from the Harry Potter books

So far great story and I'm still reading the rest of the chapters.
xX Feathered Xx chapter 4 . 7/15
L
Does this mean that orochimaru's Pokemon partner is a zangoose, or am I interpreting this wrong? Maybe it should have been the other way round, but this is your story. Do what you like.
Does this mean that shino would get two Pokemon, a ninjask and sheldinja, or would it not work because he doesn't have a spare pokeball and a spare slot in his Pokemon party?
'No pokeballs' sounds like a Pokemon ranger game, one ranger and one Pokemon each.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Tf2sniper326 chapter 19 . 2/21
Any chance you'll ever continue this? It's one of the best Naruto fics I've ever read. Usually I have to tolerate at least one bulshit element in fics (OP Naruto or a harem being most common) but you manage to respect what makes the Naruto series so great while adding your own twists that go beyond just the crossover elements. It's really impressive.

My only complaint is personal and petty. I'm a diehard NaruHina fan. Seeing Naruto with anyone else just feels wrong to me. Though I'd never drop a story this good just because my favorite ship didn't sail.

Well done sir, I know it's been almost four years but if you brought this fic back to life it'd be amazing.
pseudolegend chapter 19 . 1/29
Shame that the story hasn't been updated in a while. Despite the minor grievances I have with this, I like it. It isn't horribly written like many in this particular crossover and I found the pacing to be just right.

As for the minor grievance, it's mostly just personal preference; in that I'm not really interested, nor have I ever been, with Team 8 and stories that show their perspective. I just can't ever see them as important enough characters like I can with Team 10
Kirlia can so go toe to toe with the Kyuubi! My level 40 something shiny Linoone nearly One Hit Knocked Out-ed Groudon! So once she gets high leveled she can beat the fuck out of Kyuubi! Yay!
Naruto is a sensor ninja like Ralts!
Verdauga chapter 10 . 12/19/2016
I just realized Hughes family is likely a reference to Full Metal Alchemist. I don't know if you've said anything about before, but yeah...
Karosam chapter 19 . 9/15/2016
I love this story. Are you going to be continue it.
X9-Killbot chapter 19 . 7/18/2016
I am truly saddened that this story seems to be abandoned, it was a masterful fusion of Pokemon and Naruto, of comedy and serious, of pure fun and character building. The loss of such a great story shall be missed, i wish that you would continue this story but it seems that my wish won't happen.
littleditto chapter 14 . 4/2/2016
I'm pretty sure Temari gets hit in her fight against Sasuke
Littleditto chapter 5 . 3/22/2016