Reviews for Naruto and Pokemon: Power of Partnership
X10-Killbot chapter 19 . 7/18
I am truly saddened that this story seems to be abandoned, it was a masterful fusion of Pokemon and Naruto, of comedy and serious, of pure fun and character building. The loss of such a great story shall be missed, i wish that you would continue this story but it seems that my wish won't happen.
littleditto chapter 14 . 4/2
I'm pretty sure Temari gets hit in her fight against Sasuke
Littleditto chapter 5 . 3/22
Poor Sakura
Just for the last sentence in this chapter... I love you.
riddletharalts chapter 19 . 2/29
most plz, this is one of the best thought out crossovers I've ever read, even with the spelling mistakes
riddletharalts chapter 2 . 2/26
town needs to be down when you're describing Inus egg, and I love your story, this is the second time I've read it
ARSLOTHES chapter 19 . 1/15
Hope you decide to update again soon in the future
TaintedEagle1 chapter 1 . 1/7
If you do still frequent the site, I would like to beg you continue this story.
That is all ;).
Karosam chapter 19 . 1/1
Like be the story so far. Plz update soon.
Gaara and Naruto relasionship, is it going to by romantic and brotherly with a very over protective Gaara.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
Somehow, I think that a more suitable choice for Naruto would be Zorua. Pity it hadn't been released when you wrote it.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
I can see why you made Haku a girl what with how feminin he was in the series I was just as stunned as naruto was when he said he was a boy
subzerodx chapter 19 . 10/9/2015
Is this story on permanent hiatus?
Quantum Tesseract chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
Out of question, isn't Ralts of the amorphous egg group? Also, IQ is standard deviation, not multiplicative, so an Alakazam wouldn't be 25 times as smart as Shikamaru. Other than, that, I'm really liking this story so far. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
I haven't finished read it yet but if Sakura's eevee ever evolved I just hope it'd be Sylveon coz I've been searching at least one fic where Sakura's partner is sylveon.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Sasuke is similar to Ash? I believe you mean Red from the manga.

Ash is more like Naruto. Even Gary isn't like Sasuke except being an arrogant prodigy.