Reviews for Naruto and Pokemon: Power of Partnership
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Tf2sniper326 chapter 19 . 2/21
Any chance you'll ever continue this? It's one of the best Naruto fics I've ever read. Usually I have to tolerate at least one bulshit element in fics (OP Naruto or a harem being most common) but you manage to respect what makes the Naruto series so great while adding your own twists that go beyond just the crossover elements. It's really impressive.

My only complaint is personal and petty. I'm a diehard NaruHina fan. Seeing Naruto with anyone else just feels wrong to me. Though I'd never drop a story this good just because my favorite ship didn't sail.

Well done sir, I know it's been almost four years but if you brought this fic back to life it'd be amazing.
pseudolegend chapter 19 . 1/29
Shame that the story hasn't been updated in a while. Despite the minor grievances I have with this, I like it. It isn't horribly written like many in this particular crossover and I found the pacing to be just right.

As for the minor grievance, it's mostly just personal preference; in that I'm not really interested, nor have I ever been, with Team 8 and stories that show their perspective. I just can't ever see them as important enough characters like I can with Team 10
Kirlia can so go toe to toe with the Kyuubi! My level 40 something shiny Linoone nearly One Hit Knocked Out-ed Groudon! So once she gets high leveled she can beat the fuck out of Kyuubi! Yay!
Naruto is a sensor ninja like Ralts!
Verdauga chapter 10 . 12/19/2016
I just realized Hughes family is likely a reference to Full Metal Alchemist. I don't know if you've said anything about before, but yeah...
Karosam chapter 19 . 9/15/2016
I love this story. Are you going to be continue it.
X9-Killbot chapter 19 . 7/18/2016
I am truly saddened that this story seems to be abandoned, it was a masterful fusion of Pokemon and Naruto, of comedy and serious, of pure fun and character building. The loss of such a great story shall be missed, i wish that you would continue this story but it seems that my wish won't happen.
littleditto chapter 14 . 4/2/2016
I'm pretty sure Temari gets hit in her fight against Sasuke
Littleditto chapter 5 . 3/22/2016
Poor Sakura
Guest chapter 6 . 3/15/2016
Just for the last sentence in this chapter... I love you.
riddletharalts chapter 19 . 2/29/2016
most plz, this is one of the best thought out crossovers I've ever read, even with the spelling mistakes
riddletharalts chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
town needs to be down when you're describing Inus egg, and I love your story, this is the second time I've read it
ARSLOTHES chapter 19 . 1/15/2016
Hope you decide to update again soon in the future
TaintedEagle1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
If you do still frequent the site, I would like to beg you continue this story.
That is all ;).