Reviews for Naruto and Pokemon: Power of Partnership
Myanha chapter 7 . 6/17
ok, so Sakura has 2 affinities, Sasuke has a very rare affinity, and Naruto? a common affinity. I think we can talk about discrimination ... Sakura who has a civilian base has more natural talent than Naruto, we could consider that it is to restore balance but since Sasuke has a Dojutsu, access to clan skills but is assigned a very rare affinity, it remains just a conclusion: the villagers are not the only who stygmatized Naruto, the author also does it lol.
No seriously Naruto has never had anything, and certe I love the pokémon you gave him but if you consider Evoli that can be extremely strong in several different domain according to its evolution, and Charizard who is just completely tyrannical, we can not really say if it is a benefit. So I do not see why once again he is the one who has nothing exceptional. Are you going to create a Naruto who has only his determination and Kyubi for him while the others will be completely OP? I not understand, you say that: "they grow, they tend to take on a new element based on their personalities, bloodlines and natural inclinations"
so excuse me, but as I see naruto his personality is a bright face and a dark interior, impulsive character, brawler and empathetic, his bloodline would be focused on the wind side of his father, and the side of his mother's choice is free.
So you had the choice between: fairy, darkness, Psy, fight, fire, wind and one of your choice, and you made one of the choices that would put the least value, a common element that does nothing from your crossover with pokemon. I find it a shame, but who knows the rest will give me maybe wrong.
EtherealOnyx chapter 12 . 1/7
I've read a little further than this before and I have to say I hate what you have Karen do, which I won't spoil for those who haven't read that far, buuuuuut, I also haven't read much further than that myself; or at least I don't remember. so in light of that, I absolutely love everything else so far, kinda wish ralts was shiny, because eventually it'll be Gardevior, and if you put in mega evolution I know a line that's perfect for a shiny mega Gardevior or its trainerDo you know why my/my Gardevior's dress is black? It's a funeral dress...~"
possable lover chapter 11 . 7/28/2017
The headband for Nakagakure is the Kanji for Naka within a circle. (A rectangle with a downward slash through it, to simplify)

This reminds me of the Deathly Hallows symbol from the Harry Potter books

So far great story and I'm still reading the rest of the chapters.
xX Feathered Xx chapter 4 . 7/15/2017
L
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2017
Does this mean that orochimaru's Pokemon partner is a zangoose, or am I interpreting this wrong? Maybe it should have been the other way round, but this is your story. Do what you like.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2017
Does this mean that shino would get two Pokemon, a ninjask and sheldinja, or would it not work because he doesn't have a spare pokeball and a spare slot in his Pokemon party?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
'No pokeballs' sounds like a Pokemon ranger game, one ranger and one Pokemon each.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/2/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Tf2sniper326 chapter 19 . 2/21/2017
Any chance you'll ever continue this? It's one of the best Naruto fics I've ever read. Usually I have to tolerate at least one bulshit element in fics (OP Naruto or a harem being most common) but you manage to respect what makes the Naruto series so great while adding your own twists that go beyond just the crossover elements. It's really impressive.

My only complaint is personal and petty. I'm a diehard NaruHina fan. Seeing Naruto with anyone else just feels wrong to me. Though I'd never drop a story this good just because my favorite ship didn't sail.

Well done sir, I know it's been almost four years but if you brought this fic back to life it'd be amazing.
pseudolegend chapter 19 . 1/29/2017
Shame that the story hasn't been updated in a while. Despite the minor grievances I have with this, I like it. It isn't horribly written like many in this particular crossover and I found the pacing to be just right.

As for the minor grievance, it's mostly just personal preference; in that I'm not really interested, nor have I ever been, with Team 8 and stories that show their perspective. I just can't ever see them as important enough characters like I can with Team 10
Guest chapter 12 . 1/26/2017
Kirlia can so go toe to toe with the Kyuubi! My level 40 something shiny Linoone nearly One Hit Knocked Out-ed Groudon! So once she gets high leveled she can beat the fuck out of Kyuubi! Yay!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2017
Naruto is a sensor ninja like Ralts!
Verdauga chapter 10 . 12/19/2016
I just realized Hughes family is likely a reference to Full Metal Alchemist. I don't know if you've said anything about before, but yeah...
Karosam chapter 19 . 9/15/2016
I love this story. Are you going to be continue it.
X9-Killbot chapter 19 . 7/18/2016
I am truly saddened that this story seems to be abandoned, it was a masterful fusion of Pokemon and Naruto, of comedy and serious, of pure fun and character building. The loss of such a great story shall be missed, i wish that you would continue this story but it seems that my wish won't happen.