Reviews for Naruto and Pokemon: Power of Partnership
Nominis chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
Honestly, I think this story is brilliant and deserves more recognition. I just hope it is updated before I reach the latest chapter. Most of all, I cant wait to see the pokemon of people like Madara and Hashirama. I only have one question: Did Obito get a new pokemon, now that he is Tobi? If not, shouldn't he have recalled his Haunter?
noah00000 chapter 19 . 4/15/2014
Thank you for writing this. Good luck finding a job!
GotTheMovesLikeYaegar chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
coo
JChittester chapter 19 . 3/24/2014
This story is getting really good. I can't wait for the Final of the Chunin Exams. I have a felling Naruto is going to be in it along with Gaara, but I don't know who has the best chances for getting the third spot. Can you give me a hint on who that may be? If not I completely understand you don't want to spoil it for anyone.
JChittester chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
The story is getting really good from here. Is there a possibility that Sasuke charmander is going to mega evolve in this story. On a side note, Eevee can evolve into one of EIGHT types. In this Chapter you only stated that it can evolve into one of seven, while hinting that Sasuke charmander has three evolutions, two normal evolutions and one mega evolution. I was wondering why you did that?
Nymphadora Jackson chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
I don't mind any other naru/female parings but I can't stand naruhina
SpiritSage124 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I really hope you're still working on this story! It would be such a waste if you stopped. This is definitely one of my fav fanfics out there!
NeonZangetsu chapter 19 . 3/7/2014
You must update this wonderful story!
mesojoe chapter 19 . 1/27/2014
back from army training! and while kinda sad no updates in so long, I read your profile for why so no grudges or problems...except that I'll have to re-read your awesome yet extra long story once more! *bites a hanky and tugs while crying anime tears* You are a genius, a terribly cruel one but a genius none the less. I hope the writer's block isn't still keeping you back for too long. And if only to make organizing and locating choice bits of story with greater ease, it might be prudent to separate the work into more chapters as each chapter has at least 20,000 words when I'd begin to be tolerant of the lower end right at 2,000 per chapter. Don't need to, but just an idea to help you organize your story to help you and us if needed. Just a suggestion as always and I can't wait for more.
yukicrewger2 chapter 18 . 1/21/2014
from what I saw, the way Naruto's clone did the jutsu on Naruto, it ended up a forced ventriloquism jutsu
TheVampireDragon chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
I love your story to death - it's the best Naruto/Pokémon crossover I've seen - and this is my second time reading through it, but I have to say, there is something you do that drives me absolutely crazy, and that is your use of the word 'teme'.

Contrary to popular belief, 'teme' does not actually mean bastard. That's a mistranslation. In actuality, it is a very rude form of the word 'you'. In other words, to say 'Hey, teme!' means 'Hey, you!'.

What this means is that I'm sitting here reading a sentence such as "Ino's doing secret training to catch up to Sakura-chan, so they can keep fighting over the Teme." (Direct quote from Naruto in your story) and just CRINGING because I read it as "Ino's doing secret training to catch up to Sakura-chan, so they can keep fighting over the you." And it's driving me INSANE. I cannot STAND it! I would prefer that you actually replace the word with 'bastard' than continue to misuse it this way.

So please, please fix it.
Just remember, teme means 'you'.
TheVampireDragon
Moriko no Hikari chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
You keep using the wrong its. 'It's' is a contraction for it is or it has. 'Its' is a possessive pronoun meaning, more or less, of it or belonging to it.
meh chapter 19 . 12/14/2013
Will u be including mega evolution?
DrgnDrake chapter 19 . 11/7/2013
Is this ever coming back? I miss reading it.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2013