Reviews for Naruto and Pokemon: Power of Partnership
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
I like all of your chocies A lot really especially with how you are leaving things up for POTENTIAL, and dam it that bit about Sasuke and sakura and you still respecting them that is just AWESOME. and hell given everyone's respective styles and fighting potential... and the wayt hat as ninja with the pokemon they could BUILD on that (I know that metagross can flot at least a little if I remember correctly, and Shikmaru up in the clouds with some LONG shadows to be so very messy with... muha.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
ehh I like that you did some different things with the council, but im sad that you didn't make more DIVISON in the civillan part of the council, I hope you show some of the truly indespensible bits that the council DOES that would make them a part of the ruling part of the leaf but... yeah. I cant wait to see what that happens. I do like that tis an ALLIENCE witht he humans not we gods you not bit... the legendaries having ISSUES with the bijju is interesting as well and hell im sort of curious about how this has changed things and dear GOD do I wish to see some oft he S clas'es pokemon... and oh Itachi and THAT mess and Danzo with his I admit I have fucked up in my time which is GREAT character growth for Danzo and I like that bit... anyway. fun to be had everywhere. cant wait tos ee where this goes.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
ok you seem to have started out LOVELY in the sense of what exact ways you want to go about this, what with everything and hell you handled MIZUKI in a different and entirely fun way. I do have questions though, essentially aobut pokemon who DONT die with their partner in battle what happens to them?
are the pokemont hat are with their partners able to reproduce with other pokemon that they would usually be able to?

just some thoughts if you ever want to do some ways for people to have more than one pokemon and NOT be a villain.

on the whole im sort of loving everything in regards to how your handiling this, especially with the legendaries it adds so much more POWER and options to the world, what legendaries have become allies to what villages? and with everyone being a double fighter now because they ALWAYS have allies... .add all the summon clans, the biju and all others, I am VERYc uriosua bout the world that this could be in the more.. .alive sense. that bit aobut sealing charkas was also wonderfully wonderfull, but because tis so mass produced and like tha ti ownder if those peoples might go out of the village and maby some descendants make it so bandits and the like that are able to fight ninjas at least a little in ways that make it so that they arnt being slaughtered by the lowest ninja a 100 at a time?/or... anyway, this has such interesting POTENTIAL, and you have captured my interest. well done.
someonenennenen chapter 18 . 6/22/2014
naruto sucks... get a life people and go outside ... enjoy the weather :)
Sleepyreader319 chapter 19 . 5/24/2014
Yessss! I love it! Can't wait to find out what form Sakura's Eevee will evolve into! Update soon!
Nominis chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
Honestly, I think this story is brilliant and deserves more recognition. I just hope it is updated before I reach the latest chapter. Most of all, I cant wait to see the pokemon of people like Madara and Hashirama. I only have one question: Did Obito get a new pokemon, now that he is Tobi? If not, shouldn't he have recalled his Haunter?
noah00000 chapter 19 . 4/15/2014
Thank you for writing this. Good luck finding a job!
GotTheMovesLikeYaegar chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
coo
JChittester chapter 19 . 3/24/2014
This story is getting really good. I can't wait for the Final of the Chunin Exams. I have a felling Naruto is going to be in it along with Gaara, but I don't know who has the best chances for getting the third spot. Can you give me a hint on who that may be? If not I completely understand you don't want to spoil it for anyone.
JChittester chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
The story is getting really good from here. Is there a possibility that Sasuke charmander is going to mega evolve in this story. On a side note, Eevee can evolve into one of EIGHT types. In this Chapter you only stated that it can evolve into one of seven, while hinting that Sasuke charmander has three evolutions, two normal evolutions and one mega evolution. I was wondering why you did that?
Nymphadora Jackson chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
I don't mind any other naru/female parings but I can't stand naruhina
SpiritSage124 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I really hope you're still working on this story! It would be such a waste if you stopped. This is definitely one of my fav fanfics out there!
NeonZangetsu chapter 19 . 3/7/2014
You must update this wonderful story!
mesojoe chapter 19 . 1/27/2014
back from army training! and while kinda sad no updates in so long, I read your profile for why so no grudges or problems...except that I'll have to re-read your awesome yet extra long story once more! *bites a hanky and tugs while crying anime tears* You are a genius, a terribly cruel one but a genius none the less. I hope the writer's block isn't still keeping you back for too long. And if only to make organizing and locating choice bits of story with greater ease, it might be prudent to separate the work into more chapters as each chapter has at least 20,000 words when I'd begin to be tolerant of the lower end right at 2,000 per chapter. Don't need to, but just an idea to help you organize your story to help you and us if needed. Just a suggestion as always and I can't wait for more.
yukicrewger2 chapter 18 . 1/21/2014
from what I saw, the way Naruto's clone did the jutsu on Naruto, it ended up a forced ventriloquism jutsu
599 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »