Reviews for Naruto and Pokemon: Power of Partnership
NeonZangetsu chapter 19 . 3/7/2014
You must update this wonderful story!
mesojoe chapter 19 . 1/27/2014
back from army training! and while kinda sad no updates in so long, I read your profile for why so no grudges or problems...except that I'll have to re-read your awesome yet extra long story once more! *bites a hanky and tugs while crying anime tears* You are a genius, a terribly cruel one but a genius none the less. I hope the writer's block isn't still keeping you back for too long. And if only to make organizing and locating choice bits of story with greater ease, it might be prudent to separate the work into more chapters as each chapter has at least 20,000 words when I'd begin to be tolerant of the lower end right at 2,000 per chapter. Don't need to, but just an idea to help you organize your story to help you and us if needed. Just a suggestion as always and I can't wait for more.
yukicrewger2 chapter 18 . 1/21/2014
from what I saw, the way Naruto's clone did the jutsu on Naruto, it ended up a forced ventriloquism jutsu
TheVampireDragon chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
I love your story to death - it's the best Naruto/Pokémon crossover I've seen - and this is my second time reading through it, but I have to say, there is something you do that drives me absolutely crazy, and that is your use of the word 'teme'.

Contrary to popular belief, 'teme' does not actually mean bastard. That's a mistranslation. In actuality, it is a very rude form of the word 'you'. In other words, to say 'Hey, teme!' means 'Hey, you!'.

What this means is that I'm sitting here reading a sentence such as "Ino's doing secret training to catch up to Sakura-chan, so they can keep fighting over the Teme." (Direct quote from Naruto in your story) and just CRINGING because I read it as "Ino's doing secret training to catch up to Sakura-chan, so they can keep fighting over the you." And it's driving me INSANE. I cannot STAND it! I would prefer that you actually replace the word with 'bastard' than continue to misuse it this way.

So please, please fix it.
Just remember, teme means 'you'.
TheVampireDragon
Moriko no Hikari chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
You keep using the wrong its. 'It's' is a contraction for it is or it has. 'Its' is a possessive pronoun meaning, more or less, of it or belonging to it.
meh chapter 19 . 12/14/2013
Will u be including mega evolution?
DrgnDrake chapter 19 . 11/7/2013
Is this ever coming back? I miss reading it.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
naruto... you dork
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Ralts has an alternate evolution to gardevoir that is more suited for direct combat with all the support abilities of gardevoir this is the final evolution I think you should of used
Fuinjutsu lover chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
Fuinjutsu is naruto's birthright not giving it tho him is like claiming he's not an uzumaki.
killer chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
I'm hoping for a failed sausuke rretrieval arc and for karin to be paired with someone who won't. kill her and isn't sausuke.
Jimmy two shoes chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Well sausuke hi rouge and him orochimaru cause I'm a big fan of evil strong sausuke who betrays konoha so he can get revenge on stupid itachi
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
wow! I really enjoy this story so far and I can't wait to read the rest!
zzdragon chapter 19 . 7/14/2013
What about summons?
Astuhn chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Damn those pokemon fit them so well! GREAT REALLY SUPER AWESOME BEST descisions! Surprisingly evee does fit Sakura but not her in shippuden...but yeah does have a hell lot of potential but that goes for all of them too :) YAY
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »