Reviews for Naruto and Pokemon: Power of Partnership
tylerbamafan34 chapter 19 . 5/2/2013
I felt a thrill of dread when I realized that Mewtwo had begun to hate humans again...

Ash is the one who changed his mind but when I read something about a Tyrant...

I hope to GOD/ARCEUS/KAMI that my hunch is completely wrong.

This is what tipped me off.

"Orochimaru..." Mewtwo thought, clenching his fist as he stared down at the corpses of those Pokémon to stubborn to dismiss themselves, and too weak to survive the battle.

"Humans never change..." He decided
blackace202 chapter 19 . 4/26/2013
Just fav and followed you and your story because you sir are a good writer the level of detail you put in it just so there no plot wholes I just love it lol and hope you get done with the story and if you make anymore you can be damned sure I will be there to review them XD
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 19 . 4/26/2013
Finally finished reading. All in all, this was a great read, very interesting. I love how the ninja relate and interact with their Pokemon, most especially Naruto and Kirlia. I'm surprised he didn't nickname her though. In fact, other than the obvious Neji and Sasuke, why didn't you nickname the other characters' Pokemon? I'd've thought at least Sakura and Ino would nickname theirs.
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 16 . 4/25/2013
Interesting that you made Sasuke lose to Neji. I didn't expect that, although from a logical (as in skills and facts only) point of view it's fitting. Sasuke's definitely not gonna be happy though. :))
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
Not that I'm objecting to the pairing - I've long given up on that, so long as it doesn't interrupt or ruin the fic I'm reading - but last time I checked, wasn't Haku a boy? A really, really pretty boy?
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Frankly, I was quite surprised Kakashi wasn't a Thunder-type, seeing as his only non-copied move is the one he invented himself, the Chidori. If you don't mind, I'd love to hear your reasoning for why you chose Ground for him. While I'm at it, I saw your guess for the Kyuubi's type, and while the Fire/Dark thing makes a lot of sense, I remember reading somewhere that the Kyuubi has a connection with the earth, making it a possible Ground type. Just tossing out an idea :))
george17 chapter 19 . 4/24/2013
In a ninja village wouldn't Tenten's deal with Ao have been considered treason if she did not first run it by her superiors?
Jetflash chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
I like this story, for the most part, but it seems... Off, for lack of a better word. I understand wanting to keep tension up and all, but after spending a good chapter or two on the training team seven was going through, particularly the Kawarimi training, to have them barely on par with their opponents, or even losing, seems wrong. I can sort of understand it with the other Rookie Konoha teams, seeing as they all kicked up their training at about the same time in this story as Team Seven did, but I really feel they should be doing better in general in this story against the teams from other places than they have been.

I suppose a better description would be that your fight scenes don't seem to have settings (for team seven, at least) between "they lost" and "it's a miracle they won." I suppose I just feel like it's kind of anti-climactic. Like all that training was pointless to include in detail if you're going to ratchet everyone else's level up to match. How would you feel if you spent hours grinding in an rpg to beat a boss only to find the boss increased in strength along with you?
Inactive ONNMT chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
again, awesome and funny, especially with the whole "the world must have an amazing sense of irony" bit, and the little part about sasuke thinking orochimaru is a cross-dressing fangirl freak. epic XD
peace out
Inactive ONNMT chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
this was soooooooooo good! i loved everything bout it, especially the whole "naruto will kick ibiki's ass", and "mewtwo relating to gaara" thing! if only i had such gr8 writing talents n more time 2 read these! how can you keep every. single. chapter. in such high standards! o.o
its indescribably good! :D
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
This story is great I can't wait to read more. I wonder what your plans for the pairings will be I look forward to finding out.
Crazed King chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
This story took me 3 days to finish... It's very loooooong! Wow! I think you kinda is stretching the chunnin exams a bit too much. It's getting old and less interesting... I'll be looking forward to your bet update! good luck!
Angelheart17 chapter 12 . 4/4/2013
I forget to mention this in my last review (and I had to review here due to the stupid 'one review per chapter' rule) , but I'd kinda like to see the scene where Jiraiya gets chewed out for getting deceived by Karin's mom. Especially if Anko gets involved. I think that would be highly amusing!
ShotgunRedneck chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
Oh boy. Orochimaru is not screwed. He is categorically fucked! He is now under Mewtwo's eye and that is usually not a good thing! I am excited for the next chapter!
gameipedia chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
so fate/stay night in where UBW is from tried playing it once but it was too slow for my tastes never seen it though nice ch and all that too
565 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »