Reviews for Naruto and Pokemon: Power of Partnership
Inactive ONNMT chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
wow its so detailed n kawaii o.o! why cant i be as gud an author, lol XD
um, also, if ur taking suggestions on the pairings, can i plz suggest NaruHina? if ur taking suggestions. if u want 2 do summin else, then its up 2 u
Crazed King chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Awww! Poor Naruto! He didn't get an orange egg!
mesojoe chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
Fact of the matter is, I wouldn't mind if you used anything from my comments and in fact be rather flattered that my mind is used in the creation of this fic (why else would I publically post a review containing such if I DIDN'T want you to read what I put down?). Can't wait for more to come.
Angelheart17 chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
That was certainly a chapter worthy of Jiraiya! Good job! *claps*
Hurry up with the next chapter!
delphinous chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
i liked this chapter. it's interesting to see that kirlia is hiding her future sight from naruto, although i understand her reasoning. i also understand why it is so rare for a member of her race to be paired with ninja's. on the telepathy bit from naruto, i'd have to say that keeping the numbers from the clones in mind would be counterproductive. aside from a numerical designation and whatever they are doing, the clones are all completely identical physically and mentally and so it should be easier for him to form a general collective mindframe rather than a segmented mindframe. i really like the fact that mewtwo is going to intercede with orochimaru in some way, probably when he tries to summon minato. i'm curious though, if the attempt was stopped, then why did the kazekage get resurrected? how will an attempt that isn't stopped be different?

and now i'm curious about this new player, this dark shadowsy guy who rescued and/or trapped hayate. if he wanted hayate dead he'd have just had to leave him there, so is he a good guy impersonating a bad guy, a neutral guy, or a bad guy who has a use for him other than being dead? is it danzou? i'm really curious now.

i hope we see an eeveelution soon, just because i want to know what path sakura/eevee is going to take.

here's an interesting thought: did you ever play the pokemon games where team rocket (i think it was rocket) was capturing and mindwashing pokemon into being dark pokemon? and you had to reverse it with celebi's help? that sounds like an orochimaru thing to do that he might have run around during the invasion.
OokamiMoon chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
Ok we meet Jaraiya and start to see the invasion plan come forward. Also mewtwo wants to pwn Oroichimaru which i love tho i have to ask are you going to have naru and Mewtwo team up to help take him down?
RedRangerBelt chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
That was a damn cool chapter. How do Giritina and Mewtwo plan to get rid of Orochimaru, by waiting for him to cross the line and then busting him for it? Is Tenten going to get really good at sealing thanks to Ao and his "generous" teaching? What kind of stuff is Naruto going to learn for the finals?
Juliano2991 chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
Hi man!
I guess if you remember me you would know that I am a huge fan of this story, and that I like to criticise your characerizations (when they are spotty) and question your reasons (because I'm kind of a dick). But this chapter was great on both those points. I accepted that the "I know better" and "Naruto's too stupid/fragile to handle the truth" complexes are her flaws.
So I'll jump to new advices. You should probably pick up your pacing. I don't mean that in a patronizing way, it's just that your story it's already huge and you're not even in the invasion yet. If you plan to cover all the Canon arcs it is possible that this great story won't have an ending. I just can't accept that. Don't drag your feet man. You showed us your world and how this new universe works, now it's time to wow us. Interesting battles like in the forest of death are great and showcase the growth of the characters emotionally and skillfully.
Anyway, sorry if any of that offended you I just needed to get that out of my chest, advance the story before you get bored with it. Do we have a deal. As always great work. Keep at it!
Juliano2991
Twylyte chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
A very good chapter. Havig Jiraiya show off some skill to Naruto, and reveal the whole 'super strong guy who has been through a lot, cut me some slack' explanation for powerful ninja having vices and sometimes being crazy was nicely done.
Tenten learning seals? Awesome.
That Mewtwo moment was intruiging, and I hope we see him again soon. Oh, nice distain of our world from Giratina. I'm left wondering if this is supposed to be 'post-Pokemon game/anime'.
-Twy
Lazruth chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
*sigh* And now Jiraiya's little "String Bikini" song is stuck in my mind. Thanks for that, mate. Ah well. Here's to another great chapter!
Soulcake135 chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
its great but, why tenten fuinjutsu? Naruto's clan kinda has the right to fuinjutsu. tell me is this some sort of grand scheme to have tenten teach naruto when he learns of his clans heritage and skills?!
guisniperman chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
So, Edo Tensei is such an horible technique that no pokemon can wistand to be in it's presence when it's used? That's a good turnabout for the kinjutsu in this verse. Where was Kimimaro BTW? He was supposed to be present in the Kazekage fight. I worry Kirlia's going to run herself to the ground with all her worries. I bet Mewtwo's reminded of Giovanni's action when confronted to the Orochimaru situation. I bet he wouldn't mind if a certain protege of the Legendary was to "acidentally" shoot an arrow in his sensitive dead arms at a latter date.
ChibiLover123 chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
And there's Jiraiya, being both hilarious and strangely wise at the same time. He's one of my favorites, just because of the theatrical dance for introducing himself.

Women fall before you, indeed... *eye roll*

Anyway, this chapter has me all excited for the Finals! I really want to know how it turns out, with all the alterations. Don't take too long getting that out, okay?
Grey Muji chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
Heh, if you appreciated Vulpine, Saphroneth's Naruto Emiya is a really good crackish one shot...

Anyways it was good, thinking on it the names for some of the jutsu didn't really flow well but at least you tried (I mean some authors don't translate, or use excuse me for this but simply retarded sounding names.) The confrontation with Jiraiya was interesting and pretty unique as most keep their canonical meeting or have him (Jiraiya) search him out.

So what do you think of the Nasuverse so far? I see that you like the F/sn anime.
Stallion6 of Deviantart chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
Orochimaru IS a lot like a monstrous version of Giovanni...
548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »