Reviews for you could do better
Manic Pixie chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Gah. This is just so freaking /beautiful/.
Ashimattack chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh wow. This was fantastic.

So incredibly dark and compelling, I love the idea of swapping hearts and I love how you've kept everyone in character and managed to make Tamaki sound a bit smart as well!

Truly an amazing piece
Diana chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
You know? I was starting to lose faith in fanfiction, but you made the last chance worth it.

I don't usually compliment, but I must say it: your writing is beautiful, the plot is very clever and the characters are just perfect.

Please, keep writing. You really made me smile, and that's a hard thing to do.

Congratulations! You are awesome.
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
fantastic :D

amazingly well written, and a great plot line
oddball chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
The last person who reviewed had almost everything I wanted to say! This is a really great fic. I don't ship Tamaki and Kyoya but maybe I've been converted...! The way you portray them is wonderful. Tamaki is so cute, haha. And being stolen points to the opposite of love... True, true. Anyways its very good and I hope you write more Ouran fanfiction cause your awesome at it. thanks

-oddball
Lilith Encodead chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I shall try and be brief, because I could write reams on this beautiful fan fiction:

I love this ! ! Everything about it is so interesting. I imagine that writing the whole story around the concept and symbolism of swapping hearts would have been quite difficult. This could have been overly intricate and complicated, but the way you wrote it, and the superb language you used made it such and easy, lovely read. The swapping of hearts in this story reminded me very much of Howl's Moving Castle, especially when Kyoya thought: "He tells himself that he's safe; Tamaki only steals pretty hearts." Tamaki taking the role of Howl is so perfect - (I also like how this line shows the self loathing part of Kyoya’s character. That he likes to think of himself as ugly or unpleasant on the inside, when really he’s not such a bad guy)

Upon first glance, it's quite easy to say that Kyoya’s character appears far too weak, and Tamaki appears far too dark and predatory in this fic - stealing Kyoya's heart. But it's not like that at all! You have the characters down to near perfection! The way you have written it underscores Kyoya's vulnerability and weakness towards/for Tamaki. And the fact that Tamaki is so dear to him highlights his intimacy issues wonderfully. Every time Tamaki gives him a loving gesture, Kyoya makes it feel like an attack in the eyes of the reader, creating a rather dark, complex atmosphere when they're alone. You've captured so much of Kyoya's tone in the narration as well, which I really like.

Tamaki (oh, how I love him) is also spot on in this fic _ The description of his laughter like bells and his general brightness describes him perfectly, when connected to his casual, honest loving speech. You’ve truly portrayed him as a creature of love!

And lastly, YOUR CLOSEING LINES WERE TO DIE FOR *_*

Sheer brilliance! I hope this story gets the attention it deserves _
Ronnie2123 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Oh wow, this was a really interesting way of representing their relationship! Good plot, no spelling/grammatical errors... I think you kept Kyouya and Tamaki in character pretty well. Great job! Please write more of these two!
The Obsidian Angel chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Very good job! This was so sweet and in character. Loved it. You have a very nice writing style too.