Reviews for My Lady Fair and Cold
Eowyn'sApprentic chapter 3 . 1/6
More, I beg you!
Skarlettefox chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Ooooh, I am looking forward to how this plays out, very nice indeed :)
KrnYong chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Nooo you must continue! I loved your characterizations and the dark, deeply creepy and devious thoughts of GrĂ­ma. What will Eowyn say to him? How will she save her brother, and will she?! Please write more
OfLoveAndChocolate chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Wow, this is really excellent. Have you thought of continuing? I think you have a pretty firm grasp on the characters an I'd love to see more.

Happy Hobbit Viewing, if you're in the states like me. I'm so pumped for tomorrow night. :)
Beaufale chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Entertaining and enjoyable. I like the bird conversation, and Eowyns charater is impressive.

But oatmeal makes me ill so, I'll pass on the cookies, thanks.
Minstrel of Gondor chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
awesome fic.

updaate please
AsSAs chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
Fantastically written story! The characters are written perfectly! I look forward to the next chapter. Please update soon. :)
woland666 chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
Great story! :-)
Amianna17 chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep writing! This is by far the BEST Grima/Eowyn fanfic I've read so far.
Grimanima chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
I quite like your style of writing. It's like reading a professional published story. And seriously wizards can be rude. hah. Can't wait for the next chapter, please continue.

I reviewed. Now give me cookies. D
Metoochocolate chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Very good :) I can't wait for more! Update? Please?
Sarahbarr17 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Good to see another chapter. Hope to see the next one soon!

Happy writing!

Sarah x
Nameless Grace chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE! Yes, the first chapter was "epic" enough, and it would be cruel if you left us, your readers, in the dark for too long.
Psyko-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Good start! Dark and tense... Im waiting for the next chapter!
Sarahbarr17 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
A really good, tense opening chapter. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Sarah x