Reviews for Eternal Mate
Jussanother Otaku chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
That was one friggin awesome piece of fanfic you wrote there! Like I can't even explain how amazing and deliciously descriptive that was! Love it!
kichou chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
ilove this fic very much :D
good job
lulu422 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Dawwwwwwww, that was sweet and HOT! Anyway, since you are obviously a fan of itasasu I have a present for you. (If you haven't see it already) just go to and search itasasu amex audio, it's the first one there. It's not to hard core, but definitely enough to make you squeal. Enjoy!
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Mmmmmm...lemony fluffiness!
aly3elf101 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Awwwww this was so well-written, hot, and sweet. Hahaha I feared he was pregnant when he kept touching his stomach, glad he wasn't at that time. And when itachi said he found a solution, the word condom immediately flashed in my mind xD hahahahaha nice. The end was wonderful too. :) great job on this!
Vyoko18 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I loved it! It was really good!
twinfools.alike chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Sooooo cute!
lemonsquare chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
the humans finally did something right, it's called a condom! lol. ha ha ha! best line ever i ever read in a fic.
XxBreathenomorExX chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Cute and sexy! I loved it!
ChidorixCixBritannia chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I enjoyed this greatly! thank you for the story!
ITAxSASU chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
i wanna know wat the kid looks like but i just luv the story plz make more.
JezebelStrike chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I have a question if he is a man how is he going to have the baby.
6strangeDOLL9 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Yaay :) That was beautiful...I love happyends :D And also Sasuke and Itachi as vampires :F
blisblop chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
The description of Sasuke is so, so beautiful. Quite scenting Sasuke was so hot. Using the moon as an aphrodisiac is a stroke of genius as it's used here. The description of the statue and Sasuke writhing about it is jaw dropping.I was utterly confused however why you called the statue down for its form of masturbtion, it was beautiful and made perfect sence to contrasts and similarity's between the boy and the female figure was knock it?Because it was a female? It almost seemed that broke the flow.
WraithReaper chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Let me guess , it was the same generic flame she used for so many other itasasu fics. If she dosen't like it no one is forcing her to read it. She should take a nice long walk of a short peir, it might cool her down.

Love the story!