Reviews for Seven
HidanFangirl chapter 6 . 6/14
Ichigo mentioned his mother on thed ate with the water jets. Why is he acting like he never said it
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 7 . 3/8
Hey, I absolutely love this story! It's so well written and interesting.

But... is there any chance you could go back and edit out "retarded"? I know you're not meaning to insult anyone or cause offense, but none-the-less it's a horrible word. I'm not trying to be an SJW and be all "that is a slur you're offending me!1!" but it's honestly an extremely harmful word for people with mental disabilities.

Thank you!
Lolopixelle chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
One of the best fics I ever read ! I love it , your chapter are very long, it's a real pleasure to read it , I hope you'll write again an exceptionnal fic like this !

Sorry for my english, I'm french
simplyfabulousa chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I think I found my new favorite story! This is the kind of story I enjoy reading; well thought out, containing an interesting yet elaborate plot, and with depth to each character. I commend you on your style of writing, as well as your excellent diction.

I'm very excited to continue reading!
Rim-Lickin chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Oh man I am seriously digging this! This. This chapter and this storyline and whatnot! Like I really like the fact (and I took note of this because ah it just seemed so perfect) that Grimmjow forgot to act all charming and shit around Ichigo, yet Ichigo wasn't even phased by his assholish or Grimmjowy attitude and it just sort of bring that /real/ grimmichi feel to me, y'know? And I just LOVE how all of this is so well thought out and I cannot express how cool that is.
All in all I loved this chapter and I love love love your style of writing! I have been trying to find a story like this for MONTHS and I have succeeded! (Y)
Staranise chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
This chapter was amazing. It's rare to find, but I really like when Ichigo is the confident one and takes the initiative. You've done a great job at balancing out him being the more experienced partner, but at the same time very careful and non-pushy, and both sexual and emotional tensions. I actually feel that it's more "in character" for him to be an active lover that takes charge, rather than passive one that just lets things happen, as many fanfics portray him. I'm talking about something different than the usual dominant/submissive descriptors, if that makes any sense. Anyway, I don't know if anyone will see this review, but I'm loving this story.
narutonarutolove chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
WTF ICHIGO?!
narutonarutolove chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
i like this story and this is the third day reading it(im hoping to finish it today), so ive spent some time on it, which is why if this cool story has anything less than a happy ending i aint gonna be happy.
AgainNoMore chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
Liked it a ton! Great story:) one question: what was Ichigo's nickname that he didn't want Grimmjow to figure out about?
ekf9802 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Great story
librarat chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
Shi and Ten seem to be the only ones with love without heart break going on.. Ichi, Shen, please make them happy.. I can't stand seeing them so sad..
librarat chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
Grim-Kitty? Don't let it end this way... Oi, you praying mantis bastard, don't you ever even seem to threaten Shinji! Ichi-Berry? Don't let it end this way...
librarat chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Why do I have the most horrid feeling that Grim-Kitty is going to get his ass kicked by Ichi-Berry? We all know that he doesn't like being lied to...
piratequeen24 chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
i loved this story! you did a really excellent job of blending romance with plot and intrigue while keeping the characters both relate-able and realistic.
a wonderful story :)
MissJudged chapter 14 . 10/21/2012
I meant to go to bed nearly three hours ago. Oh well. It was worth it. How have I not found this story before? It was epic! Great great job! Excellent and all that.