Reviews for Studio Lockdown Sleepover
Sydimica chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Cain chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Aw, that was a sweet ending to the chapter. And don't worry about updating all your fics. The fact that yo manage to post more than one update a day is amazing enough! Nevermind that you usually do more and offer up a buttload of one-shots to boot!
xMiniatureSkyscraper chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Aw... Why did Chad have to win just when Tawni was kicking his butt? He so didn't deserve that :(

But overall, it was a great chapter! I loved it! Especially when Sonny complimented Tawni when she did well. It was so sweet! I hope that they will admit their love for each other soon... But not too soon :D
Cain chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Ah, this looks promising! No doubt lots of comedy will ensue with a set up like this!
monkophile chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
this will definitely be interesting :)
firelady101 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Sweet! It sounds like it can be such a good story!(:
CamrynLovesCDCxx chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
OH! Thats horrible! Why would they make fun of u? Those ppl are very stupid.

Haha..i was curious as to why all your stories were femmslash:P

But, I dont mind. Everyone is special and diffirant in their own way(: And you go girl! For showing them haters that you dont give a shit about what they say!

-cami
xMiniatureSkyscraper chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Awesome! Can't wait to see Tawni fall for Sonny though she's already crushing hard now!

I'm so glad you started another multi-chap! Please update soon!
TracyCook chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Yes, I am a lesbian. I am glad that you were not asking to insult me actually, a lot of people read my stories and do...

What are you curious about? haha.

-Tracy Cook
CamrynLovesCDCxx chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
hey, are you a lesbian?

dont get me wrong, im not judging...one of my close friends is Lesbian too...im just confused and curious.

ill chek bak tosee if you hav replied soon.

c you, friend:)