Reviews for What's Rightfully Mine
Rixey's a girl
Awalkert chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
OMG Micky as in...Micky? Just...OMG WAT IS AIR
Awalkert chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
I'd like the story more if it had more of...a storish plot? I don't mean for you to get angry, because I honestly love your story, it's an awesome and a very creative idea to get to know Davina more, but why not make a chapter with some lyrics, and not the lyrics with a little bit of a chapter? :/
Alyx Wolff chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Awesome so far! Hurry up and finish #2! I love it! :D
Awalkert chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Come on, continue! It seems interesting that her mother plays off as that kind of bossy, tiranic person. It could influence on how Davina's reacted when Molly stole her role. Well done!
SideshowJazz1 chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Nice! I'm glad you continued this story.
SneverusSnapers chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Yeah, but the story hasn't started, has it?
SideshowJazz1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Actually, in my book, it says Davina is about nine years old, just for reference. I can't wait to read this! I really do hope I see some songs from Wicked, and maybe some other songs from musicals and films? "The New Girl In Town" from "Hairspray" might fit Davina when Molly takes her place on Broadway.
Zazzles the Sandbird chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Well, honestly, if you are really as good as you say, then here: I have no idea how you might incorporate these into a story like this, but good luck. Ahem, my favorite songs of all time are:

Live Like We're Dyin' - Kris Allen

Dynamite - Taio Cruz

Magic - B.o.B

American Pie - Don McLain (is that how it's spelled?)

Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

Misery - Maroon 5

And this one song, I don't think you'll be able to properly include it, but I just wanted to mention it because I LOVE THIS SONG:

Homestar Runner - Very Low Sodium Band

P.S. I'm kind of depressed because there are only 3 Molly Moon FanFics, and one of them is in Spanish so I can't even read it! I mean, this series will always hold a special place in my heart, but it just goes to show that awards and booklist mentions never make a book famous. It's strictly publicity. Word of mouth. If your book is good, people will talk about it. If not, then regardless of how many awards you get, people won't care. They simply won't tell people. Although I suppose this is contradictory, considering the problem with this series is not the writing quality, but the lack of mention. No one I know ever talks about, or has even heard of, this series.